Free chance to try a 370Z (Be very quick)

speedo61

I know you are all 350Z fans (pleased that you are) but if you wanted to try a 370Z out on the track and on the road then Nissan GB does have a few spare places this Thursday at Silverstone - call this number if interested - 08456 528 555

It is not a sales catch just a nice Nissan experience, with free food. Who knows, maybe the car for a few years time.

Hope you don't mind me asking you all via the forums but I would hate for you guys to miss out and I didn't know your chairmans name to call direct.

Thanks for informing everyone of the opportunity. I'm sure there will be a number of people that will take you up on the offer that live nearby.

The 370Z is a fantastic drive folks, well worth a try! I'd like to try it in anger but will probably have to buy one to do so!

Currently a hickup on this, they are saying its by post invite only. Hold fire I have called my contact and will update when I know more...

Mark

Why would it be post invite only when the guy as clearly posted a phone number up saying they have a few spare places for thursday? :wacko:

Currently a hickup on this, they are saying its by post invite only. Hold fire I have called my contact and will update when I know more...

Mark

Why would it be post invite only when the guy as clearly posted a phone number up saying they have a few spare places for thursday? :wacko:

And it appears Jak got a space too.

I would love to do this but cant get time off on that short notice. Hope I can talk WLMG into a weekend testdrive :teeth:

Mark

Was posted on here and NS, 1 person posted up to say they had phones and they were told invite only, I phoned and was told this too but I spoke to someone that was going to check it out and come back to me.. :shrug: Just waiting for a call back but they may have been told to accept bookings from the forums!?

Is this the same day as the ones people have been doing recently that included the GTR's?

Nope, 370z only on track and road.

Cool its sorted, was just trying to make sure there wasnt loads of people phoning up and being told the same thing and coming back and venting!!! Enjoy chaps, its a great session and great hospitality!