STEALER ZED Going cheap??

jerry3167

Nissan 350Z 3.5 V6 3dr

£15995 Black 04 54, Coupe, 15000 miles

, Insurance Group 18, ABS, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Body Coloured Bumpers, Central Locking, Climate Control, Drivers Airbag, Electric Door Mirrors, Front Electric Windows, Front Fog Lights, Headlight Washers, Height Adjustable Drivers Seat, Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Power Steering, Radio/Cassette, Radio/CD Multichanger, Remote Central Locking, Side Airbags, Sports Seats, Steering Wheel Rake Adjustment, Traction Control, Trip Computer

This is a Car on sale at A Nissan dealership in South London!!!

Too much or too cheap? Or have prices really gone up??

there such a broad spectrum of prices but then again on here we have the benefit of being in the know sort of.

i priced mine lower than any GT 4 i could find for sale on autotrader piston heads etc. but thats here. i will if i advertise further later on take it off here and try psitonheads and autotrader. but thats when i will need the money for bricks and fencing lol. still , for the moment wanting a good home.

seen 04 non GT 2005 GM 27k going for 15.5k trade????? but theres plenty out there. as devoted as we are the 350 has been supersceded. Have you seen the interior of the 370 its :cloud9:

I dont know how many times I can say this... prices have gone up approx 20% over the past 6 months! This info is straight from the dealers... So if a car was on for 12k in March it would have gone up to about 13 to 14k... Good for us owners! And its also a result of the scrapage scheme!

I dont know how many times I can say this... prices have gone up approx 20% over the past 6 months! This info is straight from the dealers... So if a car was on for 12k in March it would have gone up to about 13 to 14k... Good for us owners! And its also a result of the scrapage scheme!

Thanks Mark, I bought my Zed in March 09, so glad to hear its gone up a bit :thumbs: