Ford Engine Swap in 42 Seconds.....

nurrish

YEah but come on - there were 3 plugs 1 wires and 1 pipe to refit!! :lol:

Imagine them doing that today on a new Focus!

Well for a start they would'nt be able to find anyone skilled enough to pull the plastic cover off the engine for one thing then Wayne would have to check his mobile for texts from girlfriend then Gary would be worried about his hair and nails and well 3 days later they would still be on google looking on how to do it (official ford dealer of course)

I could remove my Beetle engine in 30 mins - by myself - peasy! :p

Wish it was that easy to remove the 350Z engine and pop in an LS3 ;)

Yeah..it took 25 hours for the local garage to fit a JDM engine into my UK 350z. They claim they had to change the brackets and bolts as JDM engine might have the sensors etc on different part of the engine :headhurt: I am sure some people could do it quicker on here though. I have a suspicion they might not know how a Zed engine works.

Wish it was that easy to remove the 350Z engine and pop in an LS3 ;)

Yeah..it took 25 hours for the local garage to fit a JDM engine into my UK 350z. They claim they had to change the brackets and bolts as JDM engine might have the sensors etc on different part of the engine :headhurt: I am sure some people could do it quicker on here though. I have a suspicion they might not know how a Zed engine works.

Don't know how long it takes to fit but can't imagine it would be hard if you knew what you were doing. Plenty of people around whipping 350Z engines in and out. Bet ZMANALEX can do it quicker than that ;)

• 2 weeks later...
notice it was 4 royal marines and not ford mechanics who managed this :lol:

at 42 seconds the ford mechanics would still be picking their noses :lol:

Ha ha - dead right Biscuit

Ford mechanic would have a cup'o'tea in one hand, fag in tuther and with a sharp intake of breath would blurt out 'that's gonna cost ya mate' !!

Our fleet at work is serviced by Tch, robbing bar stools LOL