Crashed my Zed last night!!!

BRO-T

Sorry to hear this mate. At least you came out of it ok.

Ask the local council if there are any near-by CCTV cameras to where the accident happened, might be able to get the guy's plate and soften the blow abit.

Hope everything gets sorted with minimal hassel.

Muttley

Really sorry to hear m8...hope you get it sorted soon...dont forget that its not as bad as it looks sometimes...and keep us posted... :)

btw i dont think the coppers will bother much and i am pretty sure they wont have a look at the CCTV unless there is suspicion of a crime...may the fellow Zedders correct me but i was told smth like this by the CCTV chief whatever he was when i lived in Weymouth-dorset...

You take action to avoid someone else's stupid driving and come out the loser while they drive off - I hate those .....ards :boxing:

Any decent CCTV in the location to help idenify the culprit - not stopping after being responsible for a accident is hopefuly an offence the police may look into :surrender:

Good news, the car is repairable and is now with the garage that will be dealing with it.

They think so far without a full strip down, its just the wheel, hub, brake disc and suspension arm. They won't know if the suspension needs replacing until the rest is fixed and they can do a geometry test. Good news all round really. Plus I can get my courtesy car later this afternoon :D

Good news, the car is repairable and is now with the garage that will be dealing with it.

They think so far without a full strip down, its just the wheel, hub, brake disc and suspension arm. They won't know if the suspension needs replacing until the rest is fixed and they can do a geometry test. Good news all round really. Plus I can get my courtesy car later this afternoon :D

:thumbs: great news :)

:thumbs: great news :)

+1 hope you get a good courtesy car

Sorry to hear that mate.

I f I were you I would go to the police report everything and they may be able to call up footage if there is any cctv footage around. They may also issue you with a crime reference number which save you taking a hit from you insurance.

Hope its not a write off!!!!!

If you report this to the police, they would have a duty to investigate it, and shouldn't complain considering it's the police's job to investigate matters like this (not that all police agree with this). If the culprit didn't admit they were involved or that they caused the accident, then it would be hard to prove. You'd need CCTV showing it, or independant witnesses. After all it would be your word against his/hers, and no damage on their car to show it had been involved.

You wouldn't get a crime number either as traffic matters like this are not a crime.

All that's kinda irrelevant really as you only have 24 hours to report a road traffic collision to the police anyway.