Nissan 370z 40th Anniversary Edition

nurrish

:teeth: Now that i like , wonder if they plan to launch a version over here. hmmmm :thumbs: quick someone buy my gt4 want one of these

No version coming here.................they will not even launch the Nismo 370z here so think there is more chance of you getting a bag of Rocking Horse S**t than picking one of these babies up :dry:

:teeth: Now that i like , wonder if they plan to launch a version over here. hmmmm :thumbs: quick someone buy my gt4 want one of these

No version coming here.................they will not even launch the Nismo 370z here so think there is more chance of you getting a bag of Rocking Horse S**t than picking one of these babies up :dry:

As they always charge us more than other countries, I wouldn't be so sure. Cannot see any reason why we wouldn't get a limited number, unless the general sales of the 370z are poor.

As they always charge us more than other countries, I wouldn't be so sure. Cannot see any reason why we wouldn't get a limited number, unless the general sales of the 370z are poor.

I hope you are right but I would not hold your breath.

congrats on 2000 posts Maccaman

we can ask them next week at Race Academy about this coming to UK

Hello Jurgen at JM Imports..... Yes I'd like a Nismo please. 8 weeks.... no problem.

Import. Simple!

Unless your the 1st!! I know Paul had issues with his z33 nismo... Still the only one around me thinks.. guessing that the 40th will be slightly different as its the same engine etc... but then did the nismo, just a few upgrades!!

Anyone bringing in a 380RS would have a load of issues as I dont think that engine is on any other nissans so the SVA would love that!

Loving the colour of the exterior and intrerior of that 40th... :)

Hello Jurgen at JM Imports..... Yes I'd like a Nismo please. 8 weeks.... no problem.

Import. Simple!

Unless your the 1st!! I know Paul had issues with his z33 nismo... Still the only one around me thinks.. guessing that the 40th will be slightly different as its the same engine etc... but then did the nismo, just a few upgrades!!

Anyone bringing in a 380RS would have a load of issues as I dont think that engine is on any other nissans so the SVA would love that!

Hello SVA..... 6 months!!!!!!!!

Big problem! :lol::lol::lol:

Import. Simple!

Hello SVA..... 6 months!!!!!!!!

Big problem! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: would be a lovely 41st Ani UK edition!!

:lol:

what I meant was, when we going to be able to put those on a 350.

But I guess the answer is, never or when the model comes out.

with all this talk about the 370 I'm tempted to book a test drive too.

Not looking to change mine for at least couple of years but I think that would make a nice afternoon out and possible accademy. ;)

:lol:

what I meant was, when we going to be able to put those on a 350.

But I guess the answer is, never or when the model comes out.

with all this talk about the 370 I'm tempted to book a test drive too.

Not looking to change mine for at least couple of years but I think that would make a nice afternoon out and possible accademy. ;)

You can retrim your seats in virtually any colour you like. It isn't a problem for a trimmer to do. You might be surprised by the price too.... ;)

when? In that one when someone prangs one in Japan or the US and they sell the parts on ebay!! Having looked (close!) at the 370, interior retrims look like they are gonna be pretty easy!

If we get a ltd edition model in the UK (Pretty sure we will as Europe, Japan and the US have one!) then it will have a "different" interior...