16gb 3G white Iphone unlocked and jailbroken

sub zero

Up for sale is a 16gb 3G white iPhone.....the phone is in EXCELLENT condition (wifes) zero scrathes, zero nicks, zero dents, zero swirls, zero DEFECTS. Pure awesomeness lol Comes with everything, box, instructions, cleaning cloth, unused headphones, etc

It is also unlocked and jailbroken running on 3.1 firmware....zero issues with phone

350 shipped

I live in suffolk if you want to make a face to face swap :teeth:

When a new FW comes out, you'll just have to wait a couple of weeks and the Dev Team have a new Restore FW ready and usually a QuickPwn to go with it...

It sounds simple but very easy for a non-tech savy to install an apple firmware which updates the phone firmware and then your screwed as the latest one I doubt will be cracked for a while.

Also don't buy a new iPhone - impossible to unlock and will probably be quite some time to break. Took them a good while to find the last loophole and have been using it for a few years now.

Personally, if I was to get a replacement for my 2G iPhone, it would prolly ge a 3G not a 3GS, purely due to cost involved.

Don't see why I should pay £750 for a 3GS tbh.

I suppose it doesn't matter how new the phone is, just a matter of the FW, so even if you got the latest phone with the latest FW, you could easily revert the FW to an older one that has been already broken, right?

I suppose it doesn't matter how new the phone is, just a matter of the FW, so even if you got the latest phone with the latest FW, you could easily revert the FW to an older one that has been already broken, right?

Fraid not - the loophole that all the jailbreaking software use has been closed by Apple in the latest phones. While you can also put the old OS level on its much much harder to put the old phone firmware - virtually impossible in some combiations and its that which is important when unlocking rather than the OS level

Ah, I see, so 3G it is rather than 3GS, until the Dev Team comes up trumps again...

I come from the days where you used to jailbreak by dialling and then getting the wi-fi going and then doing it step by step days, rather than today GUI versions, but I'm so thankful for the GUI versions, makes things sooooo much easier

Can you clarify if this is factory unlocked or using a software unlock?

NB For the noobs if its a software unlock then you have to be VERY careful when updating it and not use Apple updates on it.

Hello and thank you for taking interest in the iphone ^_^

This phone is software unlocked....must be upgraded with custom firmwares....extremely easy to do

you 2 are both right and wrong.....its not the firmware that is a problem but its when the firmware upgrades the modems firmware...apple have done a couple of things to block jailbreaking/unlocking but the cycle will never end...there will always be a way

you 2 are both right and wrong.....its not the firmware that is a problem but its when the firmware upgrades the modems firmware...apple have done a couple of things to block jailbreaking/unlocking but the cycle will never end...there will always be a way

What have I said that doesn't agree with this?