What Spec....?

ric

Hi guys,

Firstly, appologies if this information is already posted somewhere. I have been having a look around this evening and didn't find anything.

Im looking to purchase a 350 in the near future, and as with all things i buy, i tend to want to know all there is to know about it before i purchase.

So, that said, I was wondering what spec of 350 have been released ever, and what the differences were?

I have noticed that non of the imports have leather interiors, and that you can have UK cars without too. Why is this?

Also, is it just the GT pack'd 350s that have Cruise Control? What are the other differences ?

Thanks in advance,

if your planning on buying try this

Known issues

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=86

100 most FAQ's

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=25803

buyers guide for new members

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23843

mosty of your answers should be in there. ;)

the searchis a beautiful button ;)

Welcome to the club, if your still stuck, or you've read them already then let me know and i'll see what i can find :thumbs:

Hi guys,

Cheers for the replys.

Im still wondering what the real differences are between the UK versions really, aside from the JDM ones.

Standard I guess doesnt have leather seats or c/c or bose sound system, but the Gt does? How does the GT4 differ? (I understand there quite rare?)

Is every 350z made manual? I didn't see any mention of this on the other pages.......

Cheers,

Hi guys,

Cheers for the replys.

Im still wondering what the real differences are between the UK versions really, aside from the JDM ones.

Standard I guess doesnt have leather seats or c/c or bose sound system, but the Gt does? How does the GT4 differ? (I understand there quite rare?)

Is every 350z made manual? I didn't see any mention of this on the other pages.......

Cheers,

UK cars only available in Manual...

What else d you want to know about the differences between the standard and the GT? Bose is in the GT and comes with a sub behind the drivers seat, but the HU's are about the same and most owners swap them out.. GT comes with a bose AMP thats about the size of a fag packet.. speakers are the same in both cars... No difference on power. If your thinking of doing a few things to the car then save money and go for the standard and then mod, if your keeping standard then go for the GT.

Sorry to bump this up again, I've tried using the search function and all the threads specified but non give me the information Im looking for.

The only outstand query I had really, was what band road tax does the 350 fall into? Or does it depend on age? Does it being an import matter at all?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,