Is there a doctor in the house (again)

srobrien

Fine specimen of kebab that !!

As for the footy if you haven't damaged it through sports etc then it does sound like gout ? Do you eat crap and drink a lot LOL , apparently it can be a cause, my missus uncle had it and I a guy at work....

Oh and ladies, stop kidding yourselves, if there was a thread where we all had our danglies out you would love it !!!

;):lol:

As for the footy if you haven't damaged it through sports etc then it does sound like gout ? Do you eat crap and drink a lot LOL , apparently it can be a cause, my missus uncle had it and I a guy at work....

Oh and ladies, stop kidding yourselves, if there was a thread where we all had our danglies out you would love it !!!

Yeah but we'd be ROFL - ling all over the place :lol:

Yeah but we'd be ROFL - ling all over the place :lol:

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt..... :lol:

Guys..enough about what i do for a living :yawn: ...we have female members here as well :blush: Hmmm...where were we...i thought we were talking about Rob's foot :lol:

Ladies..i don't do the kiss and tell...u will be glad to know..it's against our code of ethics..confidentiality is everything. And yes you are right..manky green discharge etc is normally seen at GUM clinic. We see a few every now and then.

I've got a problem with my left foot, when it get cold it get quite painful and hard to walk on, it feels like the tendons are snapping, im not sure what it could be. Has anyone had this before. Im not registered at a doctor yet as ive just moved and im not entitled to bupa until ive done my 3 months probation with my work.R

pm'd