C F debadged Engine Covers (FOR SALE-PICS pg2)

scottsoulby

Hi guys,

this is the list from the old group buy, seemed a waste to forget about it, one trader messed up and it's not very good that you guys miss out because of it, so I'll take it over,

not 100% sure how much they will be but I'll try get as close the original price as I can even though it was silly cheap,

I'm looking at sending my cover in for moulding pretty sharpish.

2. Bladesgrant

3. Vik54

4. JT1703

5. Cookiemonster

6. Tonser

7. shieldsie

8. Spaceman

9. Nrenz123

10. SunGodRA

11. chrisjones6699

12. N!ck-z

Thanks

Scott

Hi guys,

good news;

I've put the engine cover in for moulding today, so we should have the first one completed in a couple of weeks time,

bad news;

the tech carbon unbelieveably low price cannot be matched, however I'm not too far off, I might be able to push these out at £80 + delivery, compared to techs £65 and that's me pretty much making enough to recover my mould price and enough for a few beers

if people still wish to add there name to the list, go ahead, and the same goes to the people who decide they don't want to purchase

this is the list at the moment:

2. Bladesgrant

3. Vik54

4. JT1703

5. Cookiemonster

6. Tonser

7. shieldsie

8. Spaceman

9. Nrenz123

10. SunGodRA

11. chrisjones6699

12. N!ck-z

13. Dan4

Yeah they are quite expensive, but then again I'm doing mine cheaper than normal mainly so you his don't loose back due to bad traders, I'll have to put up the price a bit once this group buy is over so get in on this one,

also as usually the carbon will be 1mm twill so will suit the carbon brake/battery covers and surrounds I sell :thumbs:

Just seen this, I took my name off on the other thread mate. Plus I need a little more money to pay for a new key now too! Hope it's not too much of a nuisance to any one.

Just for future reference will the engine cover weave match the plenum Scott?

2. Bladesgrant

3. Vik54

4. JT1703

6. Tonser

7. shieldsie

8. Spaceman

9. Nrenz123

10. SunGodRA

11. chrisjones6699

12. Dan4

13. Cragus

Hi yes it will still be 80+pp no matter what the numbers, and I'm barely making Anything On that, The silly low prices was tech carbons way of drawing you in and paying for things that never existed then doing a runner,

I'm hoping they will both use 1mm twill, it's a good question so I'll find out, I'm using 2 different companies so I'll try get that sorted

No problem Nick :thumbs:

Ay up, yeah I'm still making these, because the engine covers will suit the carbon batt/brake surrounds and covers and also the carbon plenum I make, all my products use a 1mm twill where as most other places use 2mm, personally I think the 1mm looks alot better and is widely used in japan,

Also I've paid extra for better resin, because it's an engine cover it will obviously get hot, some others could bend or warp under the heat,

Hi just an update from me ref this GB and mine from before. As i now have new confirmed suppliers without the middle man (tech carbon) i will not be taking payment until i have the items in my possesion then once i have inspected them i will request payment and ship the items out, this will eliminate the troubles we had with jays bonnet, which i fully refunded!

there is a 2 week turn around on these as they are made to order.

Not tryin to step on anyones toes but i would still like to honour and continue the original GB which i have been able to drop the price on!

Not sure how far along you are with the moulding so not sure if its too late?

Let me know either way

cheers coops :thumbs:

Ay up, yeah I'm still making these, because the engine covers will suit the carbon batt/brake surrounds and covers and also the carbon plenum I make, all my products use a 1mm twill where as most other places use 2mm, personally I think the 1mm looks alot better and is widely used in japan,

Also I've paid extra for better resin, because it's an engine cover it will obviously get hot, some others could bend or warp under the heat,

I would be interested to find out about the quality of coops cover, as with the numbers we have already there would be a twenty pound saving and with a few more people it gets even cheaper. As long as the quality is equal.