Eyelids...

jub

Horrible, vile, ugly, despicable things. If you want different shape headlights then make them, don't stick crappy bits of plastic over the top of the stock ones and ruin the lines.

IMHO, obviously. :D:p

thats alright dan, i've heard your opinion before :lol: you always like to remind me of it when we catch up :lol:

Horrible, vile, ugly, despicable things. If you want different shape headlights then make them, don't stick crappy bits of plastic over the top of the stock ones and ruin the lines.

WRONG! IMHO, obviously. ;) I think the zed is the only car that looks good with eyelids. They fill in the lines of the bonnet perfectly.

WRONG! IMHO, obviously. ;) I think the zed is the only car that looks good with eyelids. They fill in the lines of the bonnet perfectly.

Have you got eyelids on yours Chris?

look at his sig :doh:

Haha I did see it mate, but I thought it would be polite to ask for pictures indirectly :D

Yeh sorry mate - i was on the iphone and its not easy to post pics - i tried!

Here's one:

marzman_calendar_entry.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeet. How do they fit on?