Greetings and Salutations....

f**k me. I want.

SWB?

Never a fan of Veilside kit, but that works.

If you decide to sell, let me know......

LWB. Only certain cars and colours suite Veilside. To be honest she is in a sorry state of affairs now, had a spray job that looked good initially but soon enough was exposed to the elements and met its demise. The front bumper was totalled by the heavy floods the other year (God bless fibre glass). I would like to think I can get her back to her original state but it is not looking good.

I drive a shitroen C1 now and the 300 just rots away lol

f**k me. I want.

SWB?

Never a fan of Veilside kit, but that works.

If you decide to sell, let me know......

LWB. Only certain cars and colours suite Veilside. To be honest she is in a sorry state of affairs now, had a spray job that looked good initially but soon enough was exposed to the elements and met its demise. The front bumper was totalled by the heavy floods the other year (God bless fibre glass). I would like to think I can get her back to her original state but it is not looking good.

I drive a shitroen C1 now and the 300 just rots away lol

Thats a tradgedy!

My bad, I totally new that was a LWB! I blame Stella.

On a serious note, if you do sell. Get in touch. We would be seriously interested in a few months time.

Its now sporting my OZ Super T's (had to because Saz kept driving through nail beds LOL and now its eating up my Toyo Proxes :lol: ). Also got a set of R33 brembos on the front and awaiting my Greddy FMIC just to finish it off :) Needs a new bumper yet, watch this space :)