GT-R front bumper

andlid

isn't this like buying the aston martin style one and sticking it on.

it looks nice, but why try and be somehthing its not.

can the same not be said for the nismo v1/2/3 bumpers? officially on nismo z's and if yours isnt then it shouldnt be wearing it?

I quite like the blue gtr stylee bumper but the nismo 350z bumpers are the furthest i'd stray from the original lines as i think they're the most sympathetic to its style... i would say that though i have a v2 front bumper waiting to be fitted! lol

not sure i agree the Nismo Stuff was from Nissan and could be got as an option (albeit a very expensive option) and is in keeping with the car.

i do agree with what you said though about it followiung the lines and being the furthest you'd stray. i have always gone for manufacturers aftermarket kits. i went TRD on my Toyota.

The whole GTR bodykit for the Z (Same one as the White Z) is about 1400 pounds shipped to UK. Think I will get it in Dec ^^

Please tell if any guys find it any cheaper ^^ Thx!!

NB. Saw a White Z with this kit + the nismo V2 wing, look great. Will try to take a picture of it and post it up.

This one?

myzed.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

If sex was a car. it be that.

BUT i have to agree with other folk on here. I dont like cars made to look like cars even though the thing is gorgeous :scare:

(slipping into my flame suit for this) I wish the GTR looked different and this bumper was made just as an aftermarket part for the z. :teeth::ban:

B) I agree with the above but notwithstanding will go for this kit/look if i have a second daily driver and this was just my track/hoon weapon.......it will make sense :clap::cloud9::drive1

can the same not be said for the nismo v1/2/3 bumpers? officially on nismo z's and if yours isnt then it shouldnt be wearing it?

I quite like the blue gtr stylee bumper but the nismo 350z bumpers are the furthest i'd stray from the original lines as i think they're the most sympathetic to its style... i would say that though i have a v2 front bumper waiting to be fitted! lol

not really

there was no 'nismo' z that ever came with a v1 nor v2 bumper - those were always sold separately by NISMO separately

only the v3 was actually sold as a stock part on a production Z

not sure i agree the Nismo Stuff was from Nissan and could be got as an option (albeit a very expensive option) and is in keeping with the car.

i do agree with what you said though about it followiung the lines and being the furthest you'd stray. i have always gone for manufacturers aftermarket kits. i went TRD on my Toyota.

... you went 'copy of trd' I'd say ? Have an altezza and to be fair to many peps out there using the TRD stuff... (copies)