Good times

Shaun1982

Whoop my first piece of carbon for the zed arrived today from EPRacing :yahoo: After unwrapping it its mored like bad times :thumbdown:

Cflipdamage.jpg

Cflip.jpg

Leon packaged it well so how the hell do TNT do it :shrug:

How do you bend something in a box,must be something to do with the hole in the box :rant:

As Leon knows my past with TNT isnt exactly glowing :lol:

Well i was excited to fit it but that wont be happening now

shaun how the hell did they break it in a big box???? I have use a big box so that it has a lot of space in it.... dame TNT I have to change to a better courier, TNT is the fifth courier since I started EP and they seems to get worst and worst.

Shaun buddy I will send you a new one on monday and this time I will make sure nothing in the world can break it. if they do then there is nothing I can say apart from I will bring it to you my self.

This really has beats me on how this item broke............... 110% puzzle how it could break in a thick big box.

Leon.

Shaun buddy I will send you a new one on monday and this time I will make sure nothing in the world can break it. if they do then there is nothing I can say apart from I will bring it to you my self.

Can't say fairer than that! A good exmaple of how traders on here an sort out problems. :thumbs:

Can't say fairer than that! A good exmaple of how traders on here an sort out problems. :thumbs:

Other 'traders', take note :lol:

shaun how the hell did they break it in a big box???? I have use a big box so that it has a lot of space in it.... dame TNT I have to change to a better courier, TNT is the fifth courier since I started EP and they seems to get worst and worst.

This really has beats me on how this item broke............... 110% puzzle how it could break in a thick big box.

Leon.

Hi Leon, Your not the only one mate, all i can think of is that theyve hand their hand in it through the hole to have a feel whats in there seen as it weighs such a tiny amount. I couldnt agree more on changing from them though mate theyre useless :thumbdown:

Thank you mate,couldnt ask for a better service from you guys :thumbs: part of the reason i used you again & will keep doing so,your a top man :clap:

Incase anyone is wondering about TNTs glowing past then ill let you know. I ordered the last evo vented carbon bonnet in the country for my fto from Leon,good ol' TNT delivered it to someone else leaving EP to give me a refund which they did super fast.

Luckily another FTO owner kindly gave up the bonnet EP were holding for him until his car was ready so this time i travelled the 2 odd hours to meet Leon, as he showed over the phone hes a top guy,helping fit the cf bonnet so i left my OEM steel bonnet with him to post back to me.

Low & behold after a phonecall to TNT to ask them to leave it somewhere safe as there wouldnt be anyone in on their delivery times,they left it in my garden as asked but i think they must of been chucking it about or something as they managed to expose the n/s corner of the bonnet from the packaging & had bent it 90 degrees backwards! :bang:

This is another glowing part for Leon here, he chased & chased TNT to get me compensation for the damage on my bonnet,all the time he was too out of pocket for the mystery 'vanished' cf bonnet,until months later he pm'd me saying TNT had paid out :yahoo:

How TNT are still in business id never know :shrug:

Ill pop up a photo of the box when im back from the bank shortly

Once again Leon, thank you very much :thumbs: this is the kind of service people should strive for :#1:

+1 that sounds like excellent service, and exactly what you'd want from a trader. Nice one Leon. :thumbs:

+1 that sounds like excellent service, and exactly what you'd want from a trader. Nice one Leon. :thumbs:

+2 sound trader experience!

Decided just now id go out & see what its going to look like on the car, looks sweet in my opinion but its not a great fit though. its tight on the drivers side and gradually slopes away leaving about a 4/5mm gap at its biggest. Im sure its just this knackered one though.

Anyways what do you guys think of the look?

Newmod.jpg

Cover.jpg

Gap.jpg

shaun I am in talks with a new courier at the moment, but I will use them to send your item out on monday and see how it goes.

as for the front lip you will really need to push it upwards to fill the gap. I have tried it on my Z is the same. fitting this carbon lip there is a little trick to have it fit right. what you need to to is stick the double side tape on the lip and then peel a little bit off from the edge and then the lift the peel bit above the lip and then place it on to the bumper and have some one to help and push it in to the position and I mean you really need to push it upwards and have it into the position. once is on you should have a little bit of the peel paper from the double side tap sticking out. slowly pull this off and the lip to stay in place. (make sure you use some decent double sided tap. I used the the (no more nails) one and that did wonders on a friends car. :D )

Leon.

Decided just now id go out & see what its going to look like on the car, looks sweet in my opinion but its not a great fit though. its tight on the drivers side and gradually slopes away leaving about a 4/5mm gap at its biggest. Im sure its just this knackered one though.

Anyways what do you guys think of the look?

Newmod.jpg

Cover.jpg

Gap.jpg

I've seen that you moved the plate :lol:

The lip looks very nice!

Hopefully soon enough I'll get one of those too but from someone else on here (down south...........)