Some beautiful 350z from the states

dcash5

Damn UK and our damn speedbumps!!!! Love all 3 of them and thats exactly how i'd have mine if it was possible but as it is i struggle to get from A to B without planning a route around speedbumps in advance :ban: . :rant::angry:

Ha ha welcome to my world!!!

Gotta say I think these cars are mint. I do believe that cars look better the lower they are.

I know you didn't want to start a practicality/handling discussion but whats the point in these cars? They are not usable? The 350Z is a drivers car. Looking at these cars just gives me unrealistic expectations of how good I caould make my car look when in reality I would never do that to the car because it wouldn;t be drivable.

Sorry for putting a downer on these beatiful cars!

I know you didn't want to start a practicality/handling discussion but whats the point in these cars? They are not usable? The 350Z is a drivers car. Looking at these cars just gives me unrealistic expectations of how good I caould make my car look when in reality I would never do that to the car because it wouldn;t be drivable.

Please dont swear in this thread, we dont tolerate questions like that!

They will all be on airbags or hydro's.

Press a button, up goes the car, over the speed bumps easily, press again, back down, job done. :)

Only thing is airbags and hydros have a rep for ruining handling.

I think most of them are probably on Stance coilovers. The grey one definatley is & I'd say the rusty one probably is aswell

They will all be on airbags or hydro's.

Press a button, up goes the car, over the speed bumps easily, press again, back down, job done. :)

Only thing is airbags and hydros have a rep for ruining handling.

I think most of them are probably on Stance coilovers. The grey one definatley is & I'd say the rusty one probably is aswell

I doubt it dude

You would be surprised at some of the america airbag set ups, and the way you can set the camber on the wheels, very impressive stuff, companies over here have started importing them over, they are awesome!

Id love some but i dont know if id ever trust them under hard cornering or whatnot.