Missus wants a puppy........

looks to me like you were taking a pic of someone's chest and the dog got in the way? Looks like a yorkie.

Yeah its a yorkie, we wont be having one of them but me mam came with us and I think she might get one ......

The other puppies are karens, I was'nt taking photos of them honest - im bored of them :dummy: , its just coincidence... :lol:

nah get the seats,

i've talked my wife out of a puppy for now, and she was pulling out the big guns, by using pics of the little jack russel puppy online etc.

Frickin tell me about it !!!!

How did you talk her out of it Mr T :wacko:

To be fair I am starting to want one myself now :bangin: stop it Tarmac :angry:

nah get the seats,

i've talked my wife out of a puppy for now, and she was pulling out the big guns, by using pics of the little jack russel puppy online etc.

Well, not wanting to open old wounds, just remind your missus that when you have a dog, it's very likely your Zed is gonna get stolen.

Take dog for walk in Zed = Zed gets stolen...

No dog = no stealing of Zed

nah get the seats,

Well, not wanting to open old wounds, just remind your missus that when you have a dog, it's very likely your Zed is gonna get stolen.

Yeah

Didn't someone on here get their car stolen while walking a dog !!! ??

:scare: But Bullet, this will give her more ammunition (no pun intended bullet) to make me get rid of the Zed... She wants me to get an M3 :yuck:

I hate my life :surrender:

nah get the seats,

Yeah

Didn't someone on here get their car stolen while walking a dog !!! ??

:scare: But Bullet, this will give her more ammunition (no pun intended bullet) to make me get rid of the Zed... She wants me to get an M3 :yuck:

I hate my life :surrender:

Oh right...BMW...will prolly get nicked too....any dog ownership carries the threat of your car being stolen.

dogs paws vs leather seats....wouldn't like to be the leather seats...

In the Zed, you might be able to put them in the space between boot and seats (no leather), but in the M3, you can't put the dog in the boot, and if you'd like to mess up your rear seats, then go ahead, get a dog....

oh and the joys of BMW....service light comes on...go to the dealer...

brake pads wear down and sensor light comes on...go to the dealer...

and last time I checked, BMW obvoiously have no idea there is a recession going on with what they charge....

I have a 16 month old little lad and 2 Springer Spaniels :wacko:

and i convinced the Wife the zed was the right car for me, oh how little does she know :D

X3 top car absolutley hated them at first then borrowed my sisters to go up to the Lakes for a week the in Spring and loved it, still look odd though.

I found the dogs a great escape when my little one was born, Fresh air and countryside and a bit of me time ;)

Why not try and snatch a 2nd hand one up from a taxidermist?

It'd be much, much cheaper, and keep your missus busy for a bit. (Don't forget to remind yourself: it won't need walking or feeding, etc...) :doh:

Then, you can get the leather seats at the same time. Problem solved. :teeth: