KNOWN TRUSTED SELLERS

jerry3167

if we hear of any dodgy sellers we do and have activated on it. They will be no toleration of 'dodgy' sellers.

there is a approved traders list in the traders section which is kept up to date

Yes Mike, thats great! I was thinking more along the lines of KNOWN TRUSTED FORUM SELLERS ;) anyone selling an item!

all our sellers are trusted, thats how they got on here. ;)

what would be more beneficial would be a members feedback, if you've bought from someone, you can add a comment to an exisiting member thread or start one if they don't exisit.

but to be honest it would just be full of great guy etc, qucik delivery etc, and this isn't ebay.

i think if there was a problem people just tend to post it, if its external to the site but Zed related, or go through the mods first if it is forum related.

Has the potential to get a bit personal, if you've seen some of the posts on my350 sometimes. It's just a case of keeping an eye on posts, you'll soon spot who's good to deal with. ;)

+1 - and if you have a problem with a member selling something who is operating within the rules, just let the mods know and we'll send Uncle Mart round ;)

Feedback rating could be placed under your avatar, based on positive feedback, number of sales etc ;)

I see the point but then you get the whole 'can't buy off that guy he has a 0 rating'

I think (well, hope) most of the members on here are trust worthy.

Also, I'd like to reiterate that if any member has a problem with a trader or another member to contact the moderating team, that's one of the reasons we're here.

Mr2 ROC had a buyer seller feedback section, but it only ever used to say things like, thanks for the item, or great bloke dropped them off in person.

personally it was just a load of space for not a lot of purpose.

i'm only interested in the bad feedback and that usually gets posted up anyway.

To be honest I think the members on here are very fair in posting up thank you threads when the service from a trader has been good. Any sort of point scoring system would be difficult to regulate.

From experience when a member asks who to buy something from the guys on here will usually give a well balanced bump to the traders who can supply it . :)