Pic Request - GM with carbon fr lip & rear spoiler

yeti

I got my z back today from the bodyshop after fixing some front end crash damage

whilst it was away i started looking at what i could fit... slippery slope i know :D

so i know have a damaged nismo v2 (replica i believe) bumper on its way to me, i was always planning to smooth it and make it look like this, but Gunmetal witha painted lower

post-5088-135011865516_thumb.jpg

but... i'm now thinking i really like the standard bumper, but with a carbon lip maybe, the siebon vs one below has taken my fancy

post-5088-135011865548_thumb.jpg

but looking at a few new Aston V12 vantages today although i like the carbon accents i think it will look a bit chavy/stick on without the theme carrying through the whole car subtley. So i was thinking carbon b pillars in the middle and it needs a small trunk spoiler (prefer a little one not the nismo stlye biggun!). Found a pic of this seibon tb rear spoiler on a yank site.

post-5088-135011865558_thumb.jpg

has anyone ever seen one fitted as i cant find any fitted pics of the little rear carbon spoiler on any z?

i'm hoping that some of you guys and girls may have pics of some of these parts fitted - ideally to a gm so i can see the contrast please? any help would be awesome, thanks

love the look of your car! lowered with black 19's and the carbon bits looks the nuts on a gm!.. i promised myself i wouldnt mod this but who was i kidding! i cant leave any car standard lol - didnt want 19's cos i was set to do lots of miles and thought tires'd be alot more than 18's, gonna keep my old passat diesel now so this might be a future option :teeth:

No spoiler yet though

lol - if thats about the chavy comment, sorry, wasnt a dig at anyones cars on here at all - just seen a few badly chosen carbon bits on vws recently and i suppose everyone's taste is different :)

loe the look of your car! lowered with black 19's and the carbon bits looks the nuts!.. i promised myself i wouldnt mod this but who was i kidding! lol - didnt want 19's cos i was set to do lots of miles and thought tires'd be alot more than 18's, gonna keep my old passat diesel now so this might be a future option :teeth:

No spoiler yet though

lol - if thats about the chavy comment, sorry, wasnt a dig at anyones cars on here at all - just seen a few badly chosen carbon bits on vws recently and i suppose everyone's taste is different :)

Not at all. I have plans for a spoiler, just not sure which one yet :D

Looking good indeed , yeti you should go see what knight racer have as your even nearer than me and they seem to ahve a fair bit of carbon goodness

yeah good idea, i tried ringing them and couldnt get through b4 (tbh only tried on one day so they could have been shut) I live in a village just out towards olney (less than 5miles probably) where knight racer are so i think i'll have to pop in there, their stuff on ebay looks to be pretty well priced!