Goodwood Breakfast Meet, Souped up Sunday 1st Nov

Chilli Red

Sorry if this is a repost.

Time to pre-register. No commitment by pre-registering, just gives them an idea of how much bacon to order in. A group of us did this last year, think it was call Sushi Sunday. Its a good meet, starts early and finished before lunch so it doesn't take the whole day if you need a pass

We're up for it and pre-registered. Anyone else?

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/site/content/ ... Diary.aspx

I reckon I would be up for this. Wont let me pre-register though, just let you do the one for Oct? Says you cant pre-reg for anything other than the next one :bangin:

Same here :dry:

I live just round the corner from goodwood. If we get enough people we could go for a little drive out afterwards. There's some brilliant roads around there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was going anyway, but after speaking to Cavey will join you guys :thumbs:

Convoy? I know a great route down there with some great roads :teeth:

Where do you suggest we meet you Darren? :)

+1. The road down from Basingstoke is fun ;)

Right guys im meeting a few of my friends at the village hotel in maidstone first thing then driving down to good wood.

If anyone fancies joining for a convoy through some great roads either at maidstone or Pease Pottage services jct 11 M23 RH11 9YA

Let me know through this thread or via PM :thumbs:

sorry guys can't make this got to much on,

as i'm at ace cafe on saturday, i need to be at home on sunday to build the kitchen ;)

I think I am heading the same way, too busy on Sunday. Hoping I can blag it but not looking good. For the record I'm not building a kitchen! :lol:

Slight change of plan.....

Tony is meeting Mark (fiddy) and Darren and Cavey along with a few others at 7.30am in the one way system in Petworth. Anyone want to meet there, post up and Tony will pm his number and wait for you :) They will then meet at Sainsburys as previous post :)