NISMO 350z exhaust for sale - SOLD

mugwump

Also where are you based?

I'm down south mostly, although I will be up North on the 5th/6th October if the date suited anyone. Other future dates may be available ;) . If in the south anywhere from Oxford/Aylesbury/Reading/West London/Southampton even Bristol, Exeter or Newton Abbot may be possible (I get round a bit :) )

However, if I'm delivering long distance you may have to forego the box. I just got it out the garage. I had forgotten how big the box is!

how long has it been on the car for?

Its done about 20K miles. The parts I can see readily look in very good condition clearly I can give a better view when its off the car on Monday. The tips need a good polish as they are bit stained right now :blush: but being stainless they come up gorgeous B)

How come your changing it?

I'm sorry to say that i'm selling my much loved Zed :headhurt: but she is getting replaced with something special. That is another topic however so I wont clutter this for sale thread by going too far OT.

Thanks for the pm nudges, I have not checked them yet as I have to shoot off now to get some work done :thumbdown: before the singapore qualifying but will get back to you shortly.