PLAYED!! NEED FOR SPEED: SHIFT!!

jerry3167

Miles better than the NFS Undercover, prolly due to a diferent development team doing this one.

Oh, since sold the Ford GT500, sold the R34, won some more races and bought a R35 GT-R, which got fully upgraded and then works converted, and also bought a Zonda R.

Supercars cannot be upgraded btw, just vinyl and wheels and paint...

Anyone on PS3 notice the half-finished nature of this game? I love playing it but I really do feel they must have rushed the final development, there are glitches galore and some features that I really feel would add a lot to the game that are missing.

The only thing I have noticed is mainly graphics, with grass coming out the roof of my car and on the start line sometimes the car is jacked up, but it sorts itself out. It has only crashed once on me (PC version).

Last night I raced in Tier 3 endurance, 3 laps of the ring, best lap 7:11, won the race with about 7 seconds on the next car. I was using the GT-R V spec, maxed out but you can't works convert it, nevertheless an awsome car!

I have about 9 million dollars now, no idea what to spend it all on!

i'm waiting for Forza 3,

might get C M Dirt 2 while i wait, never been a need for speed fan, and i'm with chris , forza is the better game, compared to GT, i played all the old GT games when i had a playstation, then swapped to exbox, and forza, and it sjust better. :blush::lol: