Tyre profiles 19"

Sandy

I bought mine with Falken452's and yes I paid £500+ for my tyres.

I do not know if anybody has run Avon tyres on the Zed before, but if they are a budget tyre, then caution may be advised.

Like I said before, tyres are the only thing between your car and the road, so you wouldn't want to see the car going off into a ditch for the sake of tyres that cost a little more.

Depends on the perspective one takes, pay less now and possibly pay loads later, or pay more now and hopefully pay nothing extra later...

Went for falken 452's in the end should hopefully have the wheels fitted by next Wednesday at the latest cannae wait :teeth:

You shouldn#t be disappointed, I'm certainly not :thumbs:

Have you tried any others Mark :p:surrender:

Since swapping my Falkens for the Vreidesteins it feels like a completely different car, theres so much more grip its hard to believe. I think the falkens do the job in the budget end, but they arent a 'good' tire compared to others.

Well, it's not stuck me in a ditch so far, thus I think they are good from a personal point of view.

I don't track or race the car at all, so my limits and those of the tyres aren't really pushed.

So you may well be right that other brands may be better, but for my "tarty" needs, they more than suffice.

Don't 4 get the tyre pressure makes a big difference, on the bike I drop the pressure 6 psi rear and front 5 when driving track or a bit heavy on the road. Works wonders :D

My goodyear f1's seems good enough for wet and when it's dry it would be my own fault if I put her in the ditch....

A.