Body kits on PH (are not a) Scam!

alessandro

Its about what Rik is selling for isnt it?

+1 on the poor fit / quality etc but if the one is painted then the hard work of making a badly fitting kit fit has been taken away!!

Link to the painted one not working....

I don't know how to fix the link but it's on PH classified part&accessories on page 5.

£600 seems to good to be true when you find front bumpers only for over £ 400

I think that unless it's from Rick on here I will stay away from it

Its about what Rik is selling for isnt it?

+1 on the poor fit / quality etc but if the one is painted then the hard work of making a badly fitting kit fit has been taken away!!

Link to the painted one not working....

I don't know how to fix the link but it's on PH classified part&accessories on page 5.

£600 seems to good to be true when you find front bumpers only for over £ 400

I think that unless it's from Rick on here I will stay away from it

Lots of times you get what you pay for, and some exclusivity and quality of the real thing. but its always down to the cash in your pocket!

At that price will probably be the same mate. Only a few places around that make the replicas up, normally in China and Taiwan..

Out of the replica items Shine is seen as the best ones to go for for fit and quality. But I think you saw them the other day!!

My little pocket can't always afford the original but I agree that you get the best with it.

I've seen Envy's stuff and even if I'm not an expert it seems very good and the fact that it's highly reccomended by everyone on here it's a big +.

I just find it soo hard to stick to my plans and not buy everything I see :blush: but I guess I'm not the only one on here :lol:

geraghtyr200, I took them off mine, looks better that fat ar5e and wide tyres, I wasnt, and still arnt sure about the style with them on. I mean they are part of the kit but just look so out of place, every so often I take them out of the garage to try on again but when I stand and look at them, they come off again, sorry, not for me...

My little pocket can't always afford the original but I agree that you get the best with it.

I've seen Envy's stuff and even if I'm not an expert it seems very good and the fact that it's highly reccomended by everyone on here it's a big +.

I just find it soo hard to stick to my plans and not buy everything I see :blush:but I guess I'm not the only one on here :lol:

Amen to that bro!!!

The first one sounds good but the second one i bet would cost about a grand at least to get to fit. Lots of filler i would have thought, i bought a replice Ecosse kit for my 206 years ago.... not worth the hassle and would have been cheaper in the end to go direct for the original.

geraghtyr200, I took them off mine, looks better that fat ar5e and wide tyres, I wasnt, and still arnt sure about the style with them on. I mean they are part of the kit but just look so out of place, every so often I take them out of the garage to try on again but when I stand and look at them, they come off again, sorry, not for me...

I know where your coming from, ive got a varis lip to put on and thought they might compliment that... not fully decided yet :dry:

Looking at the second ad, I think it might be our own maz on here (maz = the fella that bought roasts 20" ultralites and put them on his azure roadster, the fella that made his own custom alu undertray)

indeed mate. add needs updating though as the bumper was cracked during house moving and is a big no no. the rest is actually of good quality but as been said you get what you pay for. I dont quite understand why this was called a SCAM as every word in that add is true to my knowledge, if I'd said in the add "A NISMO KIT" than that would be a SCAM but I didnt'. people need to choose words wisely before spitting them out

Looking at the second ad, I think it might be our own maz on here (maz = the fella that bought roasts 20" ultralites and put them on his azure roadster, the fella that made his own custom alu undertray)

indeed mate. add needs updating though as the bumper was cracked during house moving and is a big no no. the rest is actually of good quality but as been said you get what you pay for. I dont quite understand why this was called a SCAM as every word in that add is true to my knowledge, if I'd said in the add "A NISMO KIT" than that would be a SCAM but I didnt'.

Dont think he ment scam Maz in that way, its just they were cheap and thought someone was trying to rip him off...

Sorry the bumper cracked mate :(

Dont think he ment scam Maz in that way, its just they were cheap and thought someone was trying to rip him off...

Sorry the bumper cracked mate :(

unfortunately mark the bumper was split in half but never mind.

I dont quite get the rip off bit as I didnt approach him to sell him the kit for ££££ (4 figures sum) under the title GENUINE NISMO KIT, and I dont think rik did that either

I know what your getting at mark but not what he's.

First of all I have to apologise to Maz77.

As been said by 3FIDDYZ I didn't mean to offend anyone but that price seemed very low to be true, once again my apology :blush:

On a lighter note........... have you got anything else around? I'm trying to get ideas for the (hopefully) near future