Nismo spoiler group buy

eddmac

Hi guys,

Some of you may remember that i was in the process of organising a group buy on the old site. I do not feel that the so-called "split" should stop any one from either site from benefitting from the the savings, so if any of you want a cheap, good quality Nismo type spoiler heres the story.

My supplier is a guy called Terry Rees. He runs a car import business and through this he has located a source for cheap, good quality bodykits. One of the guys on here, Giffer (was roadster350z on the old site) has a spoiler from him and says it is top quality and comes in a Nismo box!

Terry will supply the spoilers painted to match the colour of your car and delivered to a UK address for £265.

If you want to avail of this Group buy, send terry payment either through paypal, or a cheque by post to the following:-

Paypal:- t.rees1@virgin.net

Postal:-

Mr Terry Rees

18, Beechcroft

Glynbargoed Rd

Trelewis

Treharris

CF46 6BP

If paying by paypal, please add your name, postal address and car colour to the comments box. If paying by cheque/post, please add a letter with the same information.

Please note also that you are part of the 350Z group buy with Eddie McCool

Cheers

(I've got mine ordered and can't wait to get it on the car :) )

the one (JDM) on this group buy doesnt require any modding. It's only the US version (tips don't touch the boot) that would need to be modified.

The JDM version is installed fairly simply, possibly the most difficult bit is to take off the OEM spoiler for UK cars....

Bear in mind that once you do the extra holes on your boot, you won't be able to go back to the OEM spoiler unless you fill the extra holes on the boot...

Why would you want to go back anyway :)

Guys, Terry has just told me that he has been charged £10 for each paypal transaction - so for those wishing to pay this way, the price is now £275 - sorry about that, but you can't expect him to take the hit for this.

Its still a fantastic price though!

Paying by cheque posted to the above address for the amount of £265 is still acceptable though :)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Did anything happen with regards to genuine Nismo spoiler?

Vicki

Hello Vicki,

I bought the patio heater from you a while back :teeth: Assuming its the same Vicki from ScoobyNet ?

I got some prices, but they weren't cheap . . .

£450.00+VAT for the Nismo v1 spoiler

cid_81200561702112006-017f.jpg

£675.00+VAT for the Nismo v2 spoiler

cid_81200561702112006-0186.jpg

These prices are based on 10+ orders. Also available were genuine pillar garnishes and filler caps.

Z3320Oil20Cap.jpg

Z3320Carbon20Pillar20Garnish.jpg