Nismo spoiler group buy

eddmac

I sorted her out last night!

Oh sorry that rim! ;)

yes but thats sorted now, got a new wheel coming soon.

Anyway i am always looking to spend money, so im pricing things up and sourcing the best company to give it away too for some nice products :yahoo:

Oh sorry that rim! ;)

Anyway i am always looking to spend money, so im pricing things up and sourcing the best company to give it away too for some nice products :yahoo:

Me too mate. I didnt have any particular intentions of modding my zed then last sunday in the matter of minutes i had bout led rears, hi flow cats and a plenum :scare:

Oh sorry that rim! ;)

Me too mate. I didnt have any particular intentions of modding my zed then last sunday in the matter of minutes i had bout led rears, hi flow cats and a plenum :scare:

its these bloody traders i tell you, good for my pockets though as i dont weigh so much now!

I have drawn up my list now and its not cheap! Oh well, you only live once so why not enjoy it :thumbs:

Oh sorry that rim! ;)

its these bloody traders i tell you, good for my pockets though as i dont weigh so much now!

I have drawn up my list now and its not cheap! Oh well, you only live once so why not enjoy it :thumbs:

Thats what I think mate. I was more than happy with my old zed, then the UY one came up and I just though **** it! Weighed out another £7k for it, so I promised I wouldnt mod it till I had paid off the £7k but I can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: