Where else to look ?????

Vale

Thanks again,

One last question, as i said i do have a good eye for a paint job !!! correct me if i am wrong but has the bumper got a standard black grill or should it be colour coded too as this one is ?

It is GM (lol) so could be nothing, just a repainted stone chipped bumper and the slack arsed spray guy just forgot to mask up ! right ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought so, its clear of HPI damage so i guess someone paid extra to have the stone chips removed....or its a slight bump that didnt get claimed for and just repaired at own cost ? i know what and where to look for in that case.

Still, it looks a nice clean motor.

Fingers crossed ;)

Cheers.

Hahahahahaha I am back from a long long drive in the country in my ZED !!!!!! :clap::dance:

I got it peeps, and it is AWESOME :yahoo:

I keep looking out the window to belive i really have one hahah all hail the mighty Z :drive1

Jeezzzz i dont know what to do with myself, i got a really good deal from this young chap called Matthew from prestige performance, he is a top bloke and has some proper nice motors in. Infact i cant big him up enough. Thanks Mat if your reading.

The car overall is pretty much mint, it has had paint work but it has been done proffesionally and its a spot on job, i would of been proud to turn it out been an ex sprayer myself. Cant see why it has had a part respray but ther are zero prodution marks and no evidence of new panles or bolt/screw tampering. So maybe it was coined or just stone chipped, either way it looks fantastic and a plus point is its got an extra layer pf paint now so double protection, the interior is spotless too, infact its AWESOME !!!!! lol

There is only one niggle i have and its probably nothing but the drive train sounds a little noisy when idle, infact if i press the clutch the noise stops so i guess its either the noise from the prop i am sat over or maybe a dry release bearing.

The clutch has loads of bite so that isnt a problem, maybe its me. Does anyone else have a slight noise at idle and in neutral ?

Other then that i just need to get some miles in it to smooth my gear changes.

AWESOME !!!!!!! glad to part of the family.

Thanks so, so much for everything peeps.

Vale.

P.S. nearlly forgot to mention its AWESOME !!!!!! :teeth:

Yer mate.

Here are its stats so you can tell me what you think value wise.

54reg GT with sat nav, blue tooth and all the usual extras.

6 months waranty with Jaguar left and 1 month from Prestige Performance

6 months T&T

Fully refurbished alloys....Faultless !!! (I did check lol)

2 Brand new rear tyres.

Almost new disks all round, no wear.

47k miles with FNSH

£12200

I is well happy so i guess thats all that matters eh.

any ideas about the slight drive train whurring noise ?

Defo up of that Nixy :yahoo: i just got back from another drive around lol cant stop myself.....

So glad i am at work tomorrow, early drive out, lunch time drive back...and then an afternoon of Drive drive drive hahahah

I put fifty quid in it at tea time and half has gone already :doh: computer is telling me i am up to 28mpg though !!! cool.

My Wolf Focus only did 21mpg !!!!

I am well chuffed

To be honest Martin, i was worried about the paint thing but i had to go to see it to check it for myself, Matthew didnt even notice it had paint work till i pointed it out, hence why he did me a better deal. Still, been from the car trade i can tell good and bad job and usually why.....in this case i trully belive someone had too much money and just decided to do a proper job for a change, unless removal of stone chips or coin damage is done on a more profesional scale from Jaguar maybe !?

Either way i am gob smacked at the quality of the workmanship.

I applaud the guy that sprayed it. Nice job mr who ever you are.