Hoon 09 feedback and 2010 ideas

Stew

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be your bedtime by now wee Jay! :lol:

Wee Jay eh ?. Maybe that lock on the bathroom door didn't work after all Jay ?!?! ;)

ps Stew, when do you start taking orders for the Caramel Shortbreads ?... they were ridiculously moreish :snack::#1:

• 1 month later...

Can we maybe get some discussion on the Hoon going again please?

My vote remains a two stage run over two days.......that way there's be no need to feel we have to do a 12hr run again, don't get me wrong thoroughly enjoyed it but was bloody knackered on the Monday :blush:

I agree. I done the full run in one go from Motherwell and back with Paul. Left at 4 in the morning and got home about 11 at night. Was knackered but loved it. This year I'll defo be staying over. What's the plans for the route? Any ideas?

I agree. I done the full run in one go from Motherwell and back with Paul. Left at 4 in the morning and got home about 11 at night. Was knackered but loved it. This year I'll defo be staying over. What's the plans for the route? Any ideas?

I am sure Stew has got some plans for this years event but this thread is supposed to be about throwing ideas out so come on folks help him out - there is a lot of work that goes into one of these events so let's play our part and spread the load a

little. :D

• 2 weeks later...
An idea on dates. Can we have it before the end of august or after the second week in September. I'm on holiday 28th august and really don't wanna miss this one!

Well I think that'll be possible.....

I'm on holiday too for 28th Aug to 16th Sept. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we'll aim for Middle of Aug but dates will need to be confirmed as will the condition of the roads. I won't risk anybodys cars so if the roads are dangerous they won't be used.

An idea on dates. Can we have it before the end of august or after the second week in September. I'm on holiday 28th august and really don't wanna miss this one!

Well I think that'll be possible.....

I'm on holiday too for 28th Aug to 16th Sept. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we'll aim for Middle of Aug but dates will need to be confirmed as will the condition of the roads. I won't risk anybodys cars so if the roads are dangerous they won't be used.

+1 - there'll be some serious potholes up there... Let me know when you're going to do the reccy on the roads ;)