Almost a new owner. Few more days.....

cydine

Hey all,

Just a quick hello from me. I'm from sunny Kirkcaldy in Fife - yes another Scot :yahoo:

Picking up my 04 plate Azure GT at the end of the week. Been looking for a while and finally took the plunge. It's in cracking condition with 30000 on the clock.

Was meant to get it at the weekend, but the dealer phoned and told me the clutch and flywheel needed replaced - so I should be good for another few thousand miles now :teeth:

Promised myself I wouldn't mess about with it too much but then I found this place :lol: It's only got the standard Nissan 6 spokes on so I think I will leave them on for the winter and then start looking for some new wheels next year. I'm quite taken with the Nissan GT4 wheels so hopefully a member on here will put some up for sale in the new year :thumbs:

Also found that for some reason I desperately need a stubby ariel , led rear lights, clear reflectors, plenum spacer, popcharger etc etc.......

Cheers guys.