Good and Bad TV ads at the mo!

stanski

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG the T-Mobile one: What would you do with unlimited calls "I would call my nan and thank her for all the xmas presents i've never thanked her for".....right!

a. Stop trying to be funny and 'alternative' it doesn't suit you, you just look like a tw*t, even that unusally fit girl with you (**see point c) thinks your a total tw*t, she looks embarrassed to be with you and so she should.

b. OMG you utter cheapskate bstrd, you mean to tell me you would only thank your nan for xmas presents if you had free calls!!! you dispicable piece of work, poor dear was probably sat all alone on xmas day waiting for a quick chat with her ungrateful wee turd of a grandson that never came, probably ruined her entire xmas but she's too polite to say. Now get back to your student flat paid for by your parents and go watch some Jeremy Kyle on your telly without a tv licence and listen to some Jack Johnson in your 3/4 length trousers and flipflops!..scumbag!

c. What the hell is that fit lass doing with you? she has got to be your sister as you have a similar personality to something lurking in the back of my fridge. Either that or she is your carer and she is taking you out in to town to get some more adult nappies and a new padded helmet.

I hate this advert :lol: :lol: :lol:

R

OMFG the T-Mobile one: What would you do with unlimited calls "I would call my nan and thank her for all the xmas presents i've never thanked her for".....right!

a. Stop trying to be funny and 'alternative' it doesn't suit you, you just look like a tw*t, even that unusally fit girl with you (**see point c) thinks your a total tw*t, she looks embarrassed to be with you and so she should.

b. OMG you utter cheapskate bstrd, you mean to tell me you would only thank your nan for xmas presents if you had free calls!!! you dispicable piece of work, poor dear was probably sat all alone on xmas day waiting for a quick chat with her ungrateful wee turd of a grandson that never came, probably ruined her entire xmas but she's too polite to say. Now get back to your student flat paid for by your parents and go watch some Jeremy Kyle on your telly without a tv licence and listen to some Jack Johnson in your 3/4 length trousers and flipflops!..scumbag!

c. What the hell is that fit lass doing with you? she has got to be your sister as you have a similar personality to something lurking in the back of my fridge. Either that or she is your carer and she is taking you out in to town to get some more adult nappies and a new padded helmet.

I hate this advert :lol: :lol: :lol:

R

Great minds think alike :lol:

although if that is his missus then im sorry the goofy lookin idiot is a legend. :notworthy:

i can't stand the go compare advert with the fake moustached opera singer.

I've got to leave the room before I stab myself in the retina! "How much was he?..... He's only a tennor" ARRRRRRGGH!!!!!!!! MY RETINA!!!!!

but this was my favorite ad:

LOVE IT :teeth::teeth::teeth:

I've got to leave the room before I stab myself in the retina! "How much was he?..... He's only a tennor" ARRRRRRGGH!!!!!!!! MY RETINA!!!!!

hold to to that fork and find another eye. . . . there is another one and worse than before :teeth:

seen the one with the new Z4 yet??? have fun :lol:

hold to to that fork and find another eye. . . . there is another one and worse than before :teeth:

Ya got a link?

Ya got a link?

na just seen it on tele for the first time so its still very new. his tash flaps in this one and he flys above the Z4 :dry:

searched for in on you tube but no joy. did find this however. not an anvert but kinda related and funny.

Unfortunately the ads are better than the programmer on some channels :surrender:

There are some ads though that Freek me out like the Kellogs animated one .....where mr kellogs signs every box.... Yeah ok then but it's just a bit odd looking!Dunno maybe it's just me :scare:

• 3 weeks later...