Hello From Wales

Hi all,

Thought I would pop in and say hello. I have known Ian and his lovely 350Z from this site for sometime now and watched his 350Z develop which is just stunning.

I had the pleasure of meeting a few of you from this site last weekend at Castle Combe Click here (I've added some photos of the day) would just like to say thanks for joining us, was great to meet you all, as well as having some stunning 350Z's and 205GTi join us for the day. Also thanks Ian for sorting out the stand and track passes for the day :thumbs:

Hopefully we will get to do a joint day again sometime :)

Thanks

Lynda

Thanks both :)

Yes Ians 350Z is stunning and he does take it out now and again :lol:

I've got photos to prove it ;) Taken on our annual Summer Brecon Drive in August

20090809_summerbrecon_26.jpg

20090809_summerbrecon_112.jpg

20090809_summerbrecon_121.jpg

We also had another 350Z join us too

20090809_summerbrecon_103.jpg

20090809_summerbrecon_129.jpg

This is my car Honda Civic Type R, I done a few mods which you can read click here

day5_025.jpg

and this is Andy's car (the other half of Rebel) a Renault Clio Trophy 165/500 click here to read more. Taken the year before on the Summer Brecon Drive photo of me driving, as Andy's the one that is good with the camera.

IMG_0118.jpg

Thanks for looking

Thanks for the welcome folks

Hi Lynda. Think I may have met you at Castle Combe :) You took some great photos in the other thread :thumbs:

:welcome: to the club

Yes I was there hello

Its about bloody time you showed up :p

Well I was waiting until I brought your 350Z but your not selling now... Do you think anyone will notice if I put a Nissan badge over the Honda badge :lol:

Well I was waiting until I brought your 350Z but your not selling now... Do you think anyone will notice if I put a Nissan badge over the Honda badge :lol:

Theres always the chance I will change my mind.........................Again :blush:

Theres always the chance I will change my mind.........................Again :blush:

Ian you are worse then a woman for changing your mind :lol: