CS Meet - Leicester Saturday 19th Septembe Update

martinmac

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna try to get off work for a few hours! I could seriously do with getting a tiny dint out of my passenger door. I have a few scratches that could do with going. How would i go about having these things done?

Cheers

To get your dint out then why not give Craig782 a pm. He runs a company called Dentwizard and he is very good. He did my first zed and i couldn't see the repair again.

A quick update guys. Unfortunately CS has just had some bad news so could anyone with questions pm me from now on. I will be offline while I drive down but will reply to everything this evening.

Sorry to hear that Mart, if you need any help, let me know. As you know we're at the same hotel as you tonight, should be there about 9ish I think, guess we'll see you in the lobby with your laptop :thumbs:

Thanks to Cs for arganising this, had a great day, and it was fantastic meeting everyone, was nice to put faces to names, and some cracking looking Zeds.

sorry if i didn't get to speak to every one,

and sorry for shooting off a little early in the end and missing the meal, but i was starting to lag, and had 3 hours of driving, and needed to get back to my sick wife.

thanks again

but i was starting to lag

Swine Flu of Manflu? :lol:

i don't know, but i have a sore throat developing, and apparently so does husky,

i did tell him not to use tongues, but hey, you know what dogs are like :lol:;) (only joking, there was no dodgy man love going on at casa del huskey :scare: )

Really enjoyed the meet and the day in general. Had a fantastic meal tonight. There will be plenty of little stories coming up but I will start by saying that cavey is now officially the hottest member on here. :lol:

A big thanks to CS for a lot of organising and running around today. See you soon buddy ;)

twas good guys! was good to just chill out and chat to people in the sun and try and remember names. you were all really welcoming as always which made it even better :thumbs::D

shire im still drooling and blind from that engine bay :teeth::teeth:

darren, thanks for your kind words about the car being clean :D i worked my arse off on it for once :lol: