FOR THE GIRLIES THAT WERE AT THE MEET ON SUNDAY

player2301

Hi, its kay on my fellas username

Just wondering if any of you and your fellas are goin to the zedfest on 11th sept and camping out

If you are could u let me know cause i dont fancy being the only girl, would be great to meet up and have a drink.

Let me know girls

thanks kay

I understand there will be plenty of ladies there. Some are camping and some are being posh in hotels or B&B.

Don't be shy. We need you there. There's a top DJ and an excellent local band booked and you know blokes wont get up and dance without female encouragement.

Me and Ali were thinking about it, but the only problem is we fly to Greece on Monday the 14th. Would be a shame to miss it though.

I hope this isn't the start of the girls take over!!! I know about your plans!!! :lol::lol::lol:

We would be coming back on the sunday morning anyway, so you would have all day sunday to get ready for greece lol.

Plans, what plans lol

HELP REQUESTED FROM THE LADIES:

Can please someone talk to my girlfriend and explain her why I'm so excited about my new Z and why I spent the last 3 months on this forum just about 24/7 , you know how it's like..........

Maybe take her out for a spin and some girly chat

Please help

:blackeye: Alex

HELP REQUESTED FROM THE LADIES:

Can please someone talk to my girlfriend and explain her why I'm so excited about my new Z and why I spent the last 3 months on this forum just about 24/7 , you know how it's like..........

Maybe take her out for a spin and some girly chat

Please help

:blackeye: Alex

I've been trying to explain the same thing for the last year or so mate :lol:

HELP US PLEASE!! :blush:

HELP FROM A LADY

Think i sould get my own username now lol

If i lived closer i would have taken your girlfriend for a spin, with me i like the zeds to start off with not gav, he would say different but i found them in the first place.

They are a really nice car, and you definatley get noticed in them where ever you go, so if you like that sort of thing this is the car to go for. Does your girlfriends drive, if so taike them out for a test drive let them drive the car and they will want one.

I love it lol

I got it today actually while gav has my 206 lol, so im gonna go out now and use his petrol haha

Well I will have to defo hide mine with my more recent purchases!!! :surrender: Its going to be :boxing: !!!! :lol:

Im gonna tell her lol

I will find out soon enough how much he spent, when we want to buy a house in the next few months :boxing::evil::blackeye:

She knows everything anyway so there is no point even trying to hide it. Ouch house buying, that will put a big dent in the Zed modification funds!!!! Thankfully don't have to go down that route. :lol:

Well I will have to defo hide mine with my more recent purchases!!! :surrender: Its going to be :boxing: !!!! :lol:

Im gonna tell her lol

I will find out soon enough how much he spent, when we want to buy a house in the next few months :boxing::evil::blackeye:

She knows everything anyway so there is no point even trying to hide it. Ouch house buying, that will put a big dent in the Zed modification funds!!!! Thankfully don't have to go down that route. :lol:

I was gonna say mate, from rumours I have heard I don't think you'll be able to hide this one ;)