Envy Bubbly Jubbly mini review

srobrien

Hey guys, recieved my 5ltr bottle of Envy's very own Bubbly Jubbly and have given it a whirl. I believe this is the first time its been reviewed on here so here we go.

Bubbly is a bright pink liquid and with the name I expected it to smell like berries or something but dissapointingly it smelt like a new boiler suit (for those that wear them), but speaking to Envy's Tim he informed me he was more interested in getting a spot on snowfoam rather than making it smell good which is all good with me :thumbs:

Anyway, fired it in the Karcher and away I went...WELL, if like me you get a boner for bubbles or a semi for sudds you will LOVE this, the foam was way thicker even with half the consistancy or Bilthamer Autofoam plus the staying power was far better, hung around for ages. :thumbs:

So if you love Autofoam you will LOVE this, get some!!!

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3528.jpg

R :teeth::teeth:

Thats hardcore detailing! now get out there with the clay bar!

R

If I go out there with a claybar, I'll end up claying the tiles on the floor, lol.

It's only a PVC roof you know...

I still got the following things on my snowfoam to do list:

- A van

- A truck

- bicycle

- neighbours cat (all three of them...if that don't stop them shittin in me garden, then god knows what will....)

Nice review sir, I thankyou.

Yeah smell was not a consideration tbh :lol: , but cleaning, dwell time and cling power was!

OK so its thicker so you use less, its got rinse agent and water softners to help in hard water areas.

How did it clean your little beauty? Did you like it?

Best wishes

Tim

Cleaned excellently, it was brown by the time it finally slid off...checked outside 10 minutes ago and there are still suds on the ground...now that IS staying power :thumbs:

R

If I go out there with a claybar, I'll end up claying the tiles on the floor, lol.

- A van

- A truck

- bicycle

- neighbours cat (all three of them...if that don't stop them shittin in me garden, then god knows what will....)

You forgot about naked ladies unless of course you have already squirted your foam over them ;)

R

- A van

- A truck

- bicycle

You forgot about naked ladies unless of course you have already squirted your foam over them ;)

Prolly have to get ph neutral stuff then, but the danger in that is that afterwards they might not be "filthy" anymore and just walk off after.....

R

- A van

- A truck

- bicycle

Prolly have to get ph neutral stuff then, but the danger in that is that afterwards they might not be "filthy" anymore and just walk off after.....

They'll hang about for a hose down!

R

- A van

- A truck

- bicycle

They'll hang about for a hose down!

But that'll mean I'll have to snowfoam them again after.....oh what a vicious circle that would be, lol