I'm movin on up! (waxwise)

spr1ngy

So, having had my faithful cheap turtle wax finally run out on me, im moving up in the work of car detailing to a more expensive and (hopefully) better wax.

So here's the question......... Dodo juice Blue Velvet or Purple Haze?

Obviously i have a kuro and they are both suggested for dark cars and are the same price...... any suggestions...

lol and which would best hide the disasterous swirl marks :lol:

Pop over to Zedfest and you will be able to work out which you prefer.

I like the dodo juice. :)

They're both Dodo Juice....... i'm sure you know....... :teeth:

Can't make zedfest unfortunately, we gotta get a new ALMS car to build by the 10th and then we're testing 11th-15th.....

I have both, not had a chance to test out the blue velvet yet though, bloody weather :dry:

And they're suggested for Dark colored cars?!? :lol:

I'm sure they do a good job on Blades n GM also.....

GM is a dark coloured car :p

Tbh it depends on what you want out of a wax as to which you buy, i currently use the blue velvet when i give the car a full going over eg wash,clay,polish,seal then wax and in between i use a soft wax as a top up. I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you buy.

Soft wax is easier to apply and doesnt last as long, and I beleive it gives a slightly better wet look. Hard wax is a bit harder to apply, wears harder too.

Try Matt @ i4detailing and see if he will sort you out a panel pot of each, and also try the supernatural panel pot too and see which you prefer :thumbs: