NEED FOR SPEED 350Z competition!!!

jerry3167

:D While at Bluewater today, went into Game, and they had The new "NEED FOR SPEED: SHIFT" GAME on preview, plus a competition to win a 350Z GT!!

To be in with a chance, you need to get the best Track time on the demo version of the game driving a 350Z, instore, and winner is the best time today, then that lucky person gets to do laps at a famous track, and the best time wins the Z!!

I was 4 secs out on the best time... :surrender:

been doing some work on NFS SHIFT. Looks very good and much improved over past versions. They are using a new game engine this time

What do you do for a living Mike? You in the games business? Can you get me a job?! :p I wanted to be a game developer originally but just stuck with the first programming job i applied for :wacko:

been doing some work on NFS SHIFT. Looks very good and much improved over past versions. They are using a new game engine this time

What do you do for a living Mike? You in the games business? Can you get me a job?! :p I wanted to be a game developer originally but just stuck with the first programming job i applied for :wacko:

Can I be a games tester? Just send the games to my house, but don't expect to get them back or any sort of feedback, lol

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to resurrect an old topic but have any of you guys played NFS:Shift?

I bought it today and it was actually quite fun for the first 2 hours but once you start unlocking longer more open tracks this game really shows its floors. Its as if the steering wheel only has 3 options, Full lock left, centre, and full lock right. I'm no GT Academy competitant but I have always been good at my car sims and I can honestly say this is one of the worst handling 'sims' I have played in a while. I dont know about you guys but I find one of the easiest things to do when driving a real car is to drive straight. NOT IN THIS GAME!! :rant:

Oh well, just thought I'd give you all my opinion :lol: Has anyone else got this yet?

I've heard only bad things aswell, shame it was meant to big a big step up the 'sim' ladder for the NFS series.

To be honest it would have been a great arcade game but the fact that they have tried so hard to make it a sim, yet still kept the stupid drift style physics has wrecked it.

Bring on Forza 3 :drive1

Sorry to resurrect an old topic but have any of you guys played NFS:Shift?

I bought it today and it was actually quite fun for the first 2 hours but once you start unlocking longer more open tracks this game really shows its floors. Its as if the steering wheel only has 3 options, Full lock left, centre, and full lock right. I'm no GT Academy competitant but I have always been good at my car sims and I can honestly say this is one of the worst handling 'sims' I have played in a while. I dont know about you guys but I find one of the easiest things to do when driving a real car is to drive straight. NOT IN THIS GAME!! :rant:

Oh well, just thought I'd give you all my opinion :lol: Has anyone else got this yet?

how did you get it early. Not due out till the 18th

:yahoo::drive1

Making a proper wheel stand just for the occasion, rather than use my little table I currently use for the wheel :teeth:

Like this one?

http://money.cnn.com/popups/2006/consum ... oys/4.html

racing_simulator.jpg

Lol I wish!

More like this:

original.aspx

:drive1

Go on... just build a full unit like mine...

Photo1131.jpg

I seriously considered it before building my unit, but decided against it as it'd need a high end console in it rather then the PC running emulators i've got in mine.

:yahoo::drive1

Making a proper wheel stand just for the occasion, rather than use my little table I currently use for the wheel :teeth:

Like this one?

http://money.cnn.com/popups/2006/consum ... oys/4.html

racing_simulator.jpg

Lol I wish!

More like this:

original.aspx

:drive1

Thats mint Chris, might have a little business there :lol:

Sorry Mike, can't disclose that on a public forum :) Nothing illegal though, don't worry.