Forza motorsport 3 xbox 360 350 & 370 z included

fookin

i love the way u can do ur car up in forza and i to liked nfs underground and they should of kept it the same way instead of bringing tripe out like pro street yuk!!!

some of my cars from forza 2

de6da5f1-6e1b-4f0e-8947-9cd610931a2.jpg

my gamestation bentley used to be a manager for them and had to design one for the store to use in demo

8e4ce2b3-880c-41ba-a088-e67d62d25e3.jpg

my lemmings mini lol

918.jpg

ooo lala hehe :teeth:

34deabcf-1e93-4135-9746-9e6de190402.jpg

my other mini

i have completed all the arcade on Forza 2, and am only level 46 in career at 96% complete. it just takes so long. :doh: and if i want to buy every car, to pick up all the other game points its going to take even longer. and i go back in 5 days. cant beleive my 6 and a half weeks is nearly up. bring on october half term i say :lol:

if you lot are all as rubbish as me and husky it might be worth setting up some online races at some point. but if your really good then we don't want to know :lol:

as for those cars you designed, they look amazing, i haven't had the patience to sit and do that. i know what i want to do to my forza 350z, but i just haven't had the time to do it, with all the races i've been doing. :lol:

I had only ever played the demo of Forza2, and just by chance when I ran the demo I took the 350z, long before I ever though of getting one.

I just picked up Forza2 at the weekend as HMV were giving 2 for £30 so I bought that and In the movies which came with the camera for my little girl to have fun with.

Still not had a chance to every take it out the packaging yet but would join in any online races anyone wishes to start up.

Oh my gamertag is maxi1969

if you lot are all as rubbish as me and husky it might be worth setting up some online races at some point. but if your really good then we don't want to know :lol:

as for those cars you designed, they look amazing, i haven't had the patience to sit and do that. i know what i want to do to my forza 350z, but i just haven't had the time to do it, with all the races i've been doing. :lol:

OI!! well true enough though i suppose :surrender:

Im sure its in the game where you can buy different body parts. Either that or I may have won a special edition in one of the career races and just resprayed it. Ill try and remember to send you a copy to your gamertag later.

Still cant get a stubby though.

And it needs spacers.