Wheel advice

rtbiscuit

just spoke to rare rims, and they've been really helpful, only issue is that it would be a 3 month wait for them, which is more than i really wanted to go for on whats left of my stones.

although i love those dyna's i'm serious about getting my rays resprayed.

so what color do people think best suit the blade silver zed

Let us know what you do (and pics once you're done it), as I'm thinking of getting my standard Rays resprayed in a dark anthracite (almost black, but not quite, more metallic) for my Blade Silver coupe, but just can't decide as I haven't seen any pics of this done as yet...

Ross

Let us know what you do (and pics once you're done it), as I'm thinking of getting my standard Rays resprayed in a dark anthracite (almost black, but not quite, more metallic) for my Blade Silver coupe, but just can't decide as I haven't seen any pics of this done as yet...

Ross

thats the kind of thing i was looking at, either a satin black finish or hyper black (which looks like a metallic dark anthracite almost black)

Personally i'd change the wheels...

If you really want to keep your rays, do them time attck, satin black with red lip, See ians car for how great it looks.

i had thought about the red lip thing, but didn't want to seem like i was copying

i love those time attack wheels, and actually like the red nuts holding them in.

i'll posted a copy of them here later, but i've got to go out now, makes it easier than trawling through different pages.

not as keen on the GM wheels with the polished lip, they look good but not what i'm looking for. only thing is i'm not sure that the place i'm taking them to would do a coloured rim.

any one know who does this kind of stuff?