Anyone from the Derbyshire area with a big drive..

nixy

I'm going back to France for a week in september, flying from east mids. Going with my sister who lives in Belper, Derbyshire and will be setting off from her house. I can't leave my car there as she lives in a terraced with no drive on an unadopted pot hole infested road. I'm hoping I will be able to get a lift to her house but if I got stuck I wondered if there was any kind person that would adopt a zed on their drive or outside their front door for a week.................

P.S - I would be taking my keys and driving it isn't part of the bargain! :lol:

Belper is pretty close to me but ive not got much room on the drive :wacko: and im afraid my Zed takes prefence B)

If you get really stuck I can ask my Mum or Sister as they both have a bit more room than me and are also both in decent areas in Derby. ;)

Let me know how you get on nearer the time if you get stuck, im sure we will be able to sort something out :thumbs:

Yeah you defo don't wanna leave it on the street in Belper :lol::lol:

Chris

I'll bear that in mind thanks. Have you seen those little winding roads around belper? Nightmare - not to mention she won't be there either so couldn't keep an eye on my car even if I could get it down her road! I even scraped the bottom of a mondeo down there!

Yeah the streets are a nightmare !!! I used to work in the famous 'Georges Tradition' Chip shop on the main street when I was 16, also my uncle owns the funeral parlour opposite... nice :wacko:

that was a fair few years back, thankfully ive moved onto a more successful job role - no offence to any chippie workers :p

You would be better off with a horse n cart rather than a 'Z', Some of the streets are still cobbled :lol:

If you get desparate I live in Long Eaton, 3 miles from the airport. I'm afraid my Z and Lotus Europa get the drive but I can keep an eye on it if you want to leave it on the road outside the house. Mark

Cheers guys thanks for the offers - it's 9 - 16th sep. Back from the hoon a day and then off again to France - cost me hardly anything so I thought what the hell, i always end up with holiday left at the end of the year and taking a week off in winter and just staying at home. Back to scrounge off mum and dad for a week while its still nice and warm! :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Just to revive this - I did leave my car at Chris' place - couldn't have been better, the street next to my sister's and so tucked away from the road. Thanks Chris! I never thought for one minute you'd have sold it while i was in France............ :lol::thumbs: