Carbon interior

alessandro

I know................ I haven't got a Z yet ( 1 week left ) and I already looking to spend some $ no it.

Anyway it's a special car and been my special car I want to make it special. :wacko:

I had a look at the Z-store web site and nealry spent all of my wage, so decided to take it easy and get some advice from you guys first.

I'll be the proud owner of a '03 JDM Silver Blade and was thinking to get the interior in carbon fibre look like. I don't want a cheap look but I don't think I'll able to afford a full real carbon interior.

What I'll be looking for is, a strut bar, centre console ( doing all of the front would look to much? ) the door bits and maybe some Recaro / Momo seat ( in dark grey ) plus a gear nob ( titanium? ).

What are your toughts? and anyone with something similar has some pics of it?

Also because I want to get a professional to do the work would you know prices and were I could get it done in the south east or Bristol / B'ham area?

Paul who was the founder of the now temporarily defunct dream customs did a carbon cloth cover on all those parts at very reasonable price. Think the rear strut was around £40. As for some of the other items do a search. I know I have

put picks up of my titanium gear knob. It's a nismo, but it's about £100.

As for the girls; on the 1 bag, 2 bag, coyote scale. I would say the blonde is a 1 bagger and the brunette a 2 bagger. Does that help?

:lol: im getting a picture in my head, hope it doesnt dissapoint when i get home!

what density of bags are we talking about here, fabric bags so you can peek through a little like squinting your eyes, paper bag where you can see shadows or thicker?

:lol: im getting a picture in my head, hope it doesnt dissapoint when i get home!

what density of bags are we talking about here, fabric bags so you can peek through a little like squinting your eyes, paper bag where you can see shadows or thicker?

You seen those Hippo bags they do? For getting rid of rubbish, I'd suggest one of them :lol:

You seen those Hippo bags they do? For getting rid of rubbish, I'd suggest one of them :lol:

they may not even be thick enough, we could be talking kevlar double layer with black out material inside and a drawstring on the neck to make sure it doesn't actually fall off.

sorry to be boring guys but the girls do nothing for me!

I think thats what most of us were saying. do you know the one bag, 2 bag, coyote scale?

a 1 bagger = you'd have to put a bag over her head in order to even contemplate going to bed with her.

a 2 bagger = same as above, but you'd also have to put a bag over your own head incase her's fell off.

and a coyote = a big big mistake, worse than the previous 2 but you actually went through with out the bags, and you would rather chew your own arm off in the morning than risk waking her when you slip out for the quick get away.

I think thats what most of us were saying. do you know the one bag, 2 bag, coyote scale?

a 1 bagger = you'd have to put a bag over her head in order to even contemplate going to bed with her.

a 2 bagger = same as above, but you'd also have to put a bag over your own head incase her's fell off.

and a coyote = a big big mistake, worse than the previous 2 but you actually went through with out the bags, and you would rather chew your own arm off in the morning than risk waking her when you slip out for the quick get away.

Bloody hell mate, you need to stop seeing girls with leprosy if your having to worry about the girls head falling off!! ;)

:lol::lol: Went over my head, but I have warned Tony that I know what it is now, so I don't want to

hear him refering to me as either a 1 or 2 bagger :lol: Thanks for enlightening me Rich