prob with AC/recycled air

LRF4N

a week or so ago my cars been playin up, its stopped switching automatically to non recycled air when i turn the AC on or when i turn the fans to the windscreen, anyone heard of this problem before? not a major issue but would like to get it sorted

You can set the recirculation up to either manually provide fresh air (press the middle button until the left hand light is on) or recirculate air (press the middle button until the right hand light is on), or it can be set up to automatically adjust itself (press the middle button for a couple of seconds and then both lights flash twice and it enters automatic mode). Check page 3-3 in your manual.

Maybe you've inadvertently set it to either manual or automatic without meaning to?

You can set the recirculation up to either manually provide fresh air (press the middle button until the left hand light is on) or recirculate air (press the middle button until the right hand light is on), or it can be set up to automatically adjust itself (press the middle button for a couple of seconds and then both lights flash twice and it enters automatic mode). Check page 3-3 in your manual.

Maybe you've inadvertently set it to either manual or automatic without meaning to?

Good answer! All the little twiddles I didn't know my car had, and I read the manual but not daily and you just forget these things :wheelchair:

ahhh ok il give that ok thanx :thumbs: