'JOB8Y' in DVLA auction!

LRF4N

None of my mates down south knew what a jobby was - of course then they met Gary..........though after ten years they still don't understand a word that come out his mouth :doh:

Trying to find the Big Yin's jobby sketch but not much luck so far.................this will have to do.........it will also do as Hoon homework for those south of the border :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmpRQLaxF60

lol if i wasnt ever on that site jay i would have my plate on the car now! iv found a few of my mates number plates so yea i check it now n again. thats prob the best iv seen the other one was B4LLS lol

lol if i wasnt ever on that site jay i would have my plate on the car now! iv found a few of my mates number plates so yea i check it now n again. thats prob the best iv seen the other one was B4LLS lol

Cherterfield might like that one!

Cherterfield might like that one!

does chesterfield have big cajunas or is he just a gutsy mo-fo lol