My Z about time I put some pic up :D

Leon@EPRacing

well its been 6 months since I bought the Z and to be honest Ihave taken much phot of it. even I have its on the phone and never really put it in the pc. also due to EPRacing is always busy and working long hours I dont have much time.....

here is some pics of whats been going on in my little Z world :D :D

This is the pic of the car when I first bought it. the car is an Import but with every extra apart from the brembo.

P220309_165301.jpg

P220309_1653.jpg

then in the next 6 months a few bits went on the car.

New wheels, carbon bonnet, new exhaust, induction kit.

13062009033.jpg

DSC03939.jpg

DSC03938.jpg

Things still need to make way to the car.

Carbon Veilside front Lip

Carbon Nismo Side Skirt

Carbon Nismo Spat

Carbon Trunk (not sure yet, but its on the way anyway :p)

Carbon Cannards

Carbon Mirror Cover

Carbon Nismo 2 spoiler (not sure yet will decided when I get there but is on the way here anyway.)

Still have a quite a few bits to do, but will get there slowly.

Leon.

I did have a carbon nismo 2 front bumper but I sold it to a customer who really wanted it after I showed him ( I sort of regret of showing him now) and offered me ££££ that I cant say no to plus his been bugging me for days on it and in the end I give in.... :bang: :bang: :bang: So now is change of plans as I dont really want to wait nearly 6 months for the lads in the factory to make another one so I will stick with a lip instead.

Stew buddy I have got all the bits to make the car carbon but I just think is a bit too much, So I decided to go for a smooth and smart look approche rather than a hardcore rice rocket approche as I have done that with my old GTR.

I am hoping to do a few more bits on the car once I have a little bit more time next bit I am going to do is to put a oil temp gauge and oil pressure gauge just to make sure the engine is running right.

but will defo keep u posted. :D

Leon.

been fitting my carbon Nismo side skirts and rear spats today. havent completely finish yet but hopefully I will have it all done my tomorrow and put some pics up. :D :D started at 6pm tonight and more or less finish fitting it by 10pm with a mate, plus we have been fitting it in my drive way with harly any tools, I have to say what a misson it was.

Just to show how good fitment Our body kit is, thats why we made it in carbon in the first place because it is a stright on no messing about material. if the kit is good it will fit if its bad it wont fit with carbon stuff.

the side and rear has taken me 2 evenings afterwork at home to fit it with a mate, there is no bonding or anything like that involve all it take is mark the holes at the bottom of the skirt, the front and rear and that it. bolt stright back on.

The only issue we have is that the oem item has alot of popers on the skirt where the carbon one havent, so all we did was put 3 small black screws just below the door sills to hold it in place and thats it. to be honest we could use the silicon but we decided not to because if we wanted to take it off in the future for what ever reasons we can do it easily.

I did have a carbon Nismo V2 front bumper but I have sold it to a customer/friend who just crashed his car and wanted something different so...... but I do think a full carbon front bumper is a bit too much for the car which is another reason I sold.

Leon.

sunset I am thinking of making one my self, as I do think it looks abit empty at the rear centre. I have a few rx7 difussers here I have think about chop and change some bits of it to make it fit. I have tried the skyline difussers but they are too big and too deep so that wont work but the rx7 one is smaller I might get away with it :p

I might try it when I have time next week :p

Leon.