White flecks of paint

Bluffy

I was cleaning my car this weekend and noticed loadz of white flecks of paint down both sides of the car. :rant: I would imagine that its from road markings. I have had a go at getting it off. It comes off with edge of my finger nail around a cloth... but not sure if this is the best way to do it? Anyone else had this problem? anyone any idea of how to easily remove the specks of white paint?

not had the problem myself but I can recommend sandpaper for removing it. Failing that tar remover does the trick too

yes I would use a wire brush ,if that fails use a rotary one in a drill :thumbs: if that fails try paint stripper ;)

not had the problem myself but I can recommend sandpaper for removing it. Failing that tar remover does the trick too

yes I would use a wire brush ,if that fails use a rotary one in a drill :thumbs: if that fails try paint stripper ;)

have to disagree here chaps, a wallpaper scraper and brillo pad seems to work the best for me ;)

Great suggestion.......Thanks Lomoto/ Hagar :D

Great suggestion.......Thanks Lomoto/ Hagar :D

no probs :thumbs: always here to help :headhurt: