Porsche Carrera 911 track day

Jay

Hi guys just thought i would share my day with you all. My dad recently bought a Porsche Cayenne turbo D so Porsche offered us a track day with a Boxter s, the Cayenne sport or the Carrera s. SoOoOOo we choose the Carrera 911 lol, not really a hard choice. Here she is:

03082009029.jpg

03082009030.jpg

Anyway they took us up to crail for a test circuit. They were teaching us about the brake system and how effective it was bla bla bla then came the fun :D Taking it out for a spin :drive1

I was extremely impressed by the way she performed, the grip that it had on the road was immense and also the power was exhilarating. Defo left me with a big cheesey grin on my face :teeth: The interior was a gorgeous mix of black leather with grey stitching and also alcantara, defo the way a zed should be finished off! Also the seats really held you in tightly when you were going round the track :)

Even managed to make the wheels squeel a little. Excuse the video, dad took it :lol: ohh and the salesman's really dodgy laugh...................... haaha you'l see

th_03082009002.jpg

Dad took it around after me lol ........ yes he was alot slower :blush: But loved it just as much. If i had the money would i buy one?.................. Yes without a doubt..... I know that Porsche drivers have a certain stigma ie. up themselves... but hey if someone gives me a dodgy look i will give them the old 1 finger salute as i over take them :lol:

On the way back to the hotel i got to drive her on the road and it felt great........... defo a track warrior but also able to use it to go down to the shops. Oh and we took in some nice twisty country side roads woohooo.

Cheers for looking guys. I still havent lost the cheesey smile :lol:

but hey if someone gives me a dodgy look i will give them the old 1 finger salute as i over take them :lol:

lol the best kinda salute :lol:

and wot was the salesmans laugh all about?? lol nice one jay wish my dad would stop buyin 7 series beamers n get a porsche!