Come on Italy!!!

Digsy

Now our muppets, sorry lads, are out I need someone to support and I'm backing the Italians. Plus they're got a Brit playing for them! :thumbs:

Now just got to hope Totti and Co can stick a couple past the Germans and put a smile back on my face. :boxing:

Anyone have a different perspective?

Now our muppets, sorry lads, are out I need someone to support and I'm backing the Italians. Plus they're got a Brit playing for them! :thumbs:

Now just got to hope Totti and Co can stick a couple past the Germans and put a smile back on my face. :boxing:

Italy are as bland as England :thumbdown: Germany are'nt much better :thumbdown:

As a Scot with an unbiased opinion, then I think the Germans have played the best football of the remaining teams ( France have been good the last couple of games but were poor early on ).

Germany v France final for me :)

Gus

ANDIAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT A GAME!

I haven't seen Italy playing this well since... well... 1982 :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

the next person that says Italy plays bland football will be banned :ban::teeth:

Italy are as bland as England :thumbdown: Germany are'nt much better :thumbdown:

Surely you can't call that game bland, Liam! :p

Portugal looked very beatable on Saturday (admittedly with a couple of first-teamers out) and their temperament is suspect. I'd be far more worried about France, especially with Zidane firing on all cylinders again.

Brill game and 2-0 flattered Italy; 1-0 would've been just, repeat just, about right

whateverrrrrrrrrrrr

what about the post and the bar we hit?

they didn't play badly but we deserved it far more! Lippi made 3 substitutions, , 3 strikers!!!!! we went for it in a way I would have never expected Italy to play, and it paid off :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

in all honesty i though we'd go out as we hadn't played a proper team as of yet, plus playing vs the hosts... and seeing how germany was well looked after in the argentina game...

but since the very first minutes, it was a very very open game and we gave it all, really didn't expect it, at all!

mind you probably the whole team will end up going to play all over the world anyway, with the mess back home... :wacko:

Guest prescience
in all honesty i though we'd go out as we hadn't played a proper team as of yet, plus playing vs the hosts... and seeing how germany was well looked after in the argentina game...

but since the very first minutes, it was a very very open game and we gave it all, really didn't expect it, at all!

mind you probably the whole team will end up going to play all over the world anyway, with the mess back home... :wacko:

Yeah that's bad right enough; Juve possibly down 2 divisions - be pretty unhappy about my promotion prospects if I were a team already in that division :lol:

Yeah that's bad right enough; Juve possibly down 2 divisions - be pretty unhappy about my promotion prospects if I were a team already in that division :lol:

:lol: very true

watched the match last night and initially wanted Germany to win but soon shifted allegiances.

Guess i just favoured the underdog and I did not the Huns' air of arrogance, like they were supposed to win it.

Italy played much better and were well deserved winners.

Will be forced to support france tonight (obviously I wouldnt through choice, but due to Portugal being a bunch of 'simulators' and Ronaldo being a to$$er.....)

Thought the game was a bit bland........

Joke Val :blush:

Xtra time was brilliant,,, hitting the post twice in 2 minutes.... Very exciting.... Made up it never went to pens,,, only gonna be one winner there :ninja: