Modified Live Oct 11th Snetterton

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rich's recent spell of swine flu has eradicated some of his memory cells, otherwise he'd remember that Ipswich people are meeting up at Burger King Copdock and convoying up there together.....

Oh, excuse me! We not good enough :lol:

no i knew this, was talking about a convoy converge :lol:

I think Rich's recent spell of swine flu has eradicated some of his memory cells, otherwise he'd remember that Ipswich people are meeting up at Burger King Copdock and convoying up there together.....

Oh, excuse me! We not good enough :lol:

no i knew this, was talking about a convoy converge :lol:

Nice idea Rich :)

Not sure what time we have got to be there as no one has said yet (Unless I missed it).

There is a big nice convoy leaving Thurrock about 7.15 We will be getting on M25 at Chertsey Juction 11 at 6.15 I suppose. Where will you join. I can call you when we are on Motorway. :) What about you Rob and anyone else coming from this way, MartinW and anyone else?

Needs confirming but the convoy may not leave thurrock untill about 7.45 as its gonna be a biggy... with a fair few other "slightly quick" cars... update ASAP!

only arseing about....

I'll be at BK at 8am, leaving at 8:30am.

Anybody from Ipswich and area is welcome to meet me there.

If this is too early, then let me know (Thinking we'd be there for 10am and so not to miss anybody or anyting)

am right in thinking its not till next weekend :blush: all this talk has made me think its this sunday.

:blush:

just read the subject, :blush: take me out and shoot me. :blush:

I will be at the gates to hand out the tickets unless I see people beforehand or in convoy to give them theirs before. Hopefully people know me by now! :)

I haven't got a timetable through yet but assume it will be an early start as usual. I would suggest being at the gates by 8.30 so we can get to the stand, set up and enjoy the action?

I will be at the gates to hand out the tickets unless I see people beforehand or in convoy to give them theirs before. Hopefully people know me by now! :)

I haven't got a timetable through yet but assume it will be an early start as usual. I would suggest being at the gates by 8.30 so we can get to the stand, set up and enjoy the action?

Cheers Rob thats answered my questions :thumbs: