Modified Live Oct 11th Snetterton

Just read this thread....

I gotta say its all a bit mad and I gotta be honest as a fairly new member I didnt even know there was another club lol...

I suppose theres 'issues' (inverted commas) with everything, all I know is this was the first site I came across, its free and the guys who run it do a stand up job.... Now I just need to pluck up the courage to go to a meet, Its just getting that first one out the way thats the scary part :headhurt:

Anyways keep up the good work guys :thumbs:

No need to be scared, we're all very friendly. :D

Ha ha, yeah im sure you are, apprehensive was prob the word I was looking for :thumbs:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first meet, apart from the Envy Mod Days, was the Wales Run, which even got a bit of press recognition.

Was great and after the initiation, you'll be fine.....sore arse tho... :lol:

O oh

What was the name of that other forum again ? lol

:byebye:

Dont worry about BM, he's harmless really :lol:

Chris you said you wouldn't wait for us and that we had to be on time :surrender: We weren't because we lost Martin. It wasn't personal :surrender: This is how it all goes wrong and its such a shame.

This is true! Sorry, you should have said on the day that was the reason :doh: We thought we were stood up :blush:

:console:

:huglove::teeth:

Ok, I realise this is pretty much over but I'd like to say that The Jockland Hoon was posted both here and on the other side. It is a 350Z meet so all owners are welcome, doesn't matter which club they are from.

It's not anyone in this clubs fault that nobody replied to the Hoon threads in either the Scotland or the meets section on the other site.

Did I try?