Couple of new Mods

BladesGrant

Right, firstly thanks to the following:

Gaz @ Envy for supplying the motordyne plenum spacer

CS for the K2 exhuast

Here is my new engine bay with powder coated plenum (with spacer) and standard strut:

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

And he is a picture of my nice shiny new K2 exhaust that really does sound brilliant. I didn't think driving a Zed could get any better but seriously it does!!! :teeth:

photo4.jpg

All opinions of the engine bay welcome as I know it won't be everyones cup o' tea (there is some Yorkshire for you!! :D ). I am eventually going to go for carbon fibre engine cover and brake/fluid covers (possibly surrounds as well).

Thanks again to the traders for the usual fast and great service.

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Nice one mate, plenum and cai tube look great :thumbs: IMO I would have gone for a different colour on the strut in perhaps black to break up the blue, but looks cool. Blue samcos would look good too :)

Yeah I did think that cause I have another engine cover in blue and was going to go black on the strut, but then thought the 2 blues were too close so opted for just the plenum and strut in blue and then hopefully break it up with some carbon. I am definitely going to go down the Samco route as well. Thanks for your comments. :thumbs:

nice mate, plenum has come up with a lovely finish, give me a shout if you want any other bits in carbon :thumbs:

Cheers, do you want to PM your address so I can get the plenum sent to you? Only just got them swapped this afternoon so will be next week when you receive now.

Looks really nice. B) Though, maybe the strut brace should of been left in silver to match your car, but the blue ends look really good :thumbs: Thats just my opinion, as to me, there's just too much blue concentrated in one area. What did you pay for the powder coat on the plenum?

Looks really nice. B) Though, maybe the strut brace should of been left in silver to match your car, but the blue ends look really good :thumbs: Thats just my opinion, as to me, there's just too much blue concentrated in one area. What did you pay for the powder coat on the plenum?

Yeah its a lot of blue!! Hopefully will calm it down once I have some carbon fibre in there. Really happy with the results though. I paid £70 for both, not exactly cheap but I got them to smooth the plenum before powder coating to ensure a nice smooth finish. Also paid a little extra for using a not so standard colour. Its a very close match, so very happy with it. :)

They are a good place and have loads of different colours. I was personally surprised at how many colours they actually had to choose from. Just can't get that matalic look but its close enough for me. :teeth:

You could always get that strut wrapped in carbon :thumbs:

Thats not a bad idea!! :) Could leave the sides blue and have carbon once I have the engine cover and other bits. Might just have to leave it for now though as I am planning on going to RSTuning on 15th Aug and hopefully they can fit me in and see what damage they can unleash!!! :lol:

Need to stop spending though otherwise I will be a second Nurrish!!! :p