rear LED lights on ebay from US

great - many thanks guys, much appreciated. I've never done the 'import from abroad' thing so I'd need to fork out the £127 to the seller then the £22 postage and then there will be an import duty of some kind (is this the same as VAT? i.e 15%)

Plus these look as though they are JDM spec - does this matter?

Thanks for the tip regarding the forum member selling these. I do tend to prefer the 'safer' option (good feedback from other forum members plus confirmed UK spec) but am also not rich enough to totally ignore prices unfortunately....well until my lottery win tomorrow anyway :)

you will have to alter the loom or alter the clip as they are differnt, cant remember which!

Not OEM either as BM pointed out.

Quicker, Easier and more piece of mind to buy off Alex for what will probably end up being an extra £30...

£22 is pretty cheap for p+p from the states though!

• 1 month later...
U havent had these bud i dont think, imported from US. They are fitted to the 350z's in Japan, they're a Genuine Nissan part hence JDM. No problems with these! £332 inc p&p bargain. They have Nissan stamped all over them exactly the same as the OEM ones but clear. :thumbs:

Shame they dont look as good as the red led ones tho :blush::boxing:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...