Where did your BBQ summer go, a reminder for you

Zazur

Well guy's I hear the Met Office once again has led you guy's up the garden path (well wet garden path) with the summer forecast.

Thought I would give you some reminders of what you thought you might be getting :p

Blue sky, sunny day

STA60058.jpg

BBQ

STA60059.jpg

STA60060.jpg

On a serious note, was in the UK last weekend and can't belive the weather you poor guys are getting :headhurt:

Hope it improves soon for you all

No crappy weather for me in Germany either :thumbs: But soooooo bored of long, straight, featureless roads. I'd rather be driving around the rolling country roads of UK any time! Even if it is p1ssing down.

Yeah the Autobahn must be a real bore? :fool:

:lol::lol:

I do know what you mean though, gimmie the scottish hills any day for a decent drive :thumbs:

yeah you can't beat roads covered with mud and @*!# by tractors when you've just washed your car.......... :thumbdown:

Nixy, this is why i have gone out and got a second car.

I have not got the Z out in 2 weeks due to the crappy weather :angry::rant: , but she sits in the garage gleaming.

Lets hope for a Indian summer :lol:

Nixy, this is why i have gone out and got a second car.

I have not got the Z out in 2 weeks due to the crappy weather :angry::rant: , but she sits in the garage gleaming.

Lets hope for a Indian summer :lol:

+1

This countrys weather is a joke :angry:

Might ban you though for mentioning an Indian summer we get that stupid talk every year and it never happens :lol:

No crappy weather for me in Germany either :thumbs: But soooooo bored of long, straight, featureless roads. I'd rather be driving around the rolling country roads of UK any time! Even if it is p1ssing down.

Yeah the Autobahn must be a real bore? :fool:

:lol::lol:

I do know what you mean though, gimmie the scottish hills any day for a decent drive :thumbs:

Hardly use Autobahn. It is the only plus though.

Did the postman deliver?

This countrys weather is a joke :angry:

Might ban you though for mentioning an Indian summer we get that stupid talk every year and it never happens :lol:

I shan't post any lovely sunny beach pics when it's Summer here then, mind even Winter in NZ is better than Summer in the UK. :p:p:lol::lol: