Black + Bronze ftw?

bhavin85

Hi All,

Finally got my facelift 350z, so its time to start modding me thinks :D

The plan so far is:

Respray the following in Flat bronze:

Nismo LMGT4's

Door Handles

Front Reflectors (might use vinyl as it could be a PITA to get a good finish on these)

Z badge (might de-badge all together not sure yet)

The only bit im not sure about is the haedlights...ive alredy got inners for my facelift set so going to paint them...I was thinking black on all of the plastic bits then flat bronze on the bar thingy's (a solid technical term there :p ) that are on the projector.

Opinions on that look? I was initially going to go black + gold but I think flat bronze would look much better....the plan will eventually be to get the engine bay match 2 :thumbs:

balck :thumbs:
Doesn't he play for Chelsea? ;)

I think the door handles would look good, is anyone handy with photoshop and can knock up some pictures? I think this is the hardest part, not actually knowing what the end product will look like.

balck :thumbs:
Doesn't he play for Chelsea? ;)

I think the door handles would look good, is anyone handy with photoshop and can knock up some pictures? I think this is the hardest part, not actually knowing what the end product will look like.

:p

My new keyboard is dyslexic :lol:

I bet someone on my350z has had it done....

Yhe there was someone recently, not to the extent of the lights though, sounds good... I do think the handles and the wheels could look good in the same flat bronze colour!

Front reflectors... Maybe, but would look better as a reflestor than a slab of plastic... You could replace with a tightish weave mesh and paint that? Just thinking about it, am sure I have seen some somewhere that were in a flat bronze metal with LED's in....

Glad you like the idea :)

Ive jsut gotta find a spare set of door handles and front reflectors that I can mod...

S1HNK your car is lovely B) I was planning on gettin a Z4M but after i saw your car on here I was sold on a 350 :thumbs:

I like the idea of using a metal bar for the reflectors and having LED's in them...I can probably extract the LED's from the spare facelift HID lights ive got at home and put them into the reflector

I dont have any decent pics of the car yet...ill take a few and someone thats good with photoshop could make the changes id much appreciate it

Glad you like the idea :)

Ive jsut gotta find a spare set of door handles and front reflectors that I can mod...

S1HNK your car is lovely B) I was planning on gettin a Z4M but after i saw your car on here I was sold on a 350 :thumbs:

I like the idea of using a metal bar for the reflectors and having LED's in them...I can probably extract the LED's from the spare facelift HID lights ive got at home and put them into the reflector

I dont have any decent pics of the car yet...ill take a few and someone thats good with photoshop could make the changes id much appreciate it

Some Sidemarker LED's here to give you an idea... http://www.evo-r.net/product/Front_LED/index.htm

All you need to do to connect the sside marker to the main light is scotchlock onto the main sidelight and its job done, sidemarkers turn on when you turn on the sidelights... Or you could run 2 sets of LEDS and link one set to the indicators on the headlight...

Like...

DSC03293.jpg

DSC03294.jpg

DSC03295.jpg

And all on together!

DSC03326.jpg

Thanks for the info 3FIDDYZ, I like that idea might have to make something like that up :)

Ok so had her washed and took a few pics (sorry im really bad with a camera....)

If anyone is good with photoshop could you just edit this pic to have flat bronze wheels, door handles, main headlight projector holder and reflectors(mabe one without the reflector as im not sure about the reflectors) it would be very much appreciated :)

DSCF2301.jpg

Also did a litle mod today...LED rear numberplate lights and LED DRL's (in bronze ofcourse to set of the theme nicely :)

DSCF2304.jpg

DSCF2303.jpg

I think it would look good, but I would go for a darker tone of bronze over a lighter one if it were me. I think that would look excellent. My Rotas are going bronze next, I think its a wicked colour for wheels :teeth:

Thanks Ian :thumbs:

I think that looks reallly good...the wheels would need to be slightly darker IMHO and the handle looks gold :p

I think I preffer the front indicator totally smoked....looks much cleaner!

3FIDDY - I think ur right...im gonna buy a set of 370z indicators so ill paint the badge on those the same colour before I fit them.

Just thought of something....the calipers are going to clash with the wheels...im thinkin black with white lettering or black with bronze lettering would look very very cool B)